[通过安装测试]Windows XP PRO SP2
[发布计算机系统]Windows XP PRO SP2
共享时间：10:00 AM - 22:00 PM
这是教师MichaelShannon的到目前为止最广泛和最全面的思科教程,他提供了坚实、易掌握易培训的各个方面的思科AVVID建筑企业复合网络模型. 教你如何设计基于思科来解决业绩、扩充、供应、管理性、安全及成本效益,以及如何设计网络拓朴支持VoIPIP话音. 无线局域网、网络存储和VPNs也包括在内。
This training covers the latest developments in Cisco network design and technologies, such as network infrastructure, intelligent network services, and converged network solutions.
This is instructor Michael Shannon抯 broadest and most comprehensive Cisco Nugget to date, as he provides solid, easy-to-grasp training on every aspect of the Cisco AVVID Architecture and the Enterprise Composite Network Model. You抣l learn how to design a Cisco solution based on performance, scalability, availability, manageability, security and cost-effectiveness as well as how to design a network topology to support VoIP and IP Multicasting. Wireless LANs, VPNs and storage networks are also covered.
Michael clearly defines and illustrates complex technologies and solutions using over a hundred explanatory graphics and diagrams and dozens of real-world design examples with the newest Cisco hardware solutions. He even provides pointers to dozens of free resources to compliment the training, all delivered with the usual CBT Nuggets enthusiasm and energy.
Exam 642-871 (ARCH) is one of three exams required to earn the Cisco Certified Design Professional certification. 642-801 (BSCI) and 642-811 (BCMSN) from the CCNP certification track are also part of the CCDP certification track.
A thorough understanding of Cisco networking and network design such as the CCNA & CCDA certifications, or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 22 videos providing more than 11 hours of instruction.
Contents: Cisco CCDP - Exam-Pack: 642-871 ARCH
- Cisco AVVID Framework Essentials
- Enterprise Composite Network Model Essentials
- Methodologies for Enterprise Network Design
- Campus Infrastructure Design (Part 1)
- Campus Infrastructure Design (Part 2)
- Server Farm Modular Design
- Enterprise Edge Connectivity Design
- WAN Module Design
- Remote Access Module Design
- VPN Design (Part 1) VPN Design Overview
- VPN Design (Part 2) Site-to-Site VPN Design
- VPN Design (Part 3) Remote-Access VPN Design
- Internet Connectivity Module Design
- Assessing Network Security using SAFE
- Network Management in the Enterprise
- Designing High Availability Networks
- Quality of Service Solutions
- IP Multicast Design
- Designing Wireless Solutions
- IP Telephony Solutions
- Content Networking Design Essentials
- Cisco Storage Networking Solutions
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.