常连R2和www.ourrc.com eMule server (184.108.40.206:4232)，上行带宽50KB，一般下午开机，
更新 Color Atlas of Ultrasound Anatomy
Color Atlas Series （诊断彩色图谱）系列是暢銷醫學書籍，系統化的設計，除了涵蓋醫學院校必備知識，更兼顧基礎科學的相關知識成為一個完整的電子資源。內容提供詳盡的文字解說，也一併收錄紙本的精美圖示。這個優秀的產品歷經40年考驗，深受醫學院校學生和專業人仕的喜愛，全球銷售量已經超過2000萬本。
Color Atlas of Pharmacology
作者： Heinz Lullmann, Klaus Mohr, Albrecht Ziegler
This atlas of pharmacology first deals with general aspects, such as formulation, absorption, distribution, & molecular mechanisms of action of medicinal agents. It looks at various groups of medicinal agents with emphasis on functional & therapeutic aspects. Attention is given less to the chemical properties of the medicinal agents than to their action on body functions and the therapeutic possibilities of their application.
Color Atlas of Biochemistry
作者：Jan Koolman, Klaus-Heinrich Rohm
ISBN: 3131003723 / 1588902471
Totally revised and expanded, the Color Atlas of Biochemistry presents the fundamentals of human and mammalian biochemistry on 215 stunning color plates. Alongside a short introduction to chemistry and the "classical topics" of biochemistry, the 2nd edition covers new approaches and aspects in biochemistry, such as links between chemical structure and biological function or pathways for information transfer, as well as recent developments and discoveries, such as the structures of many new important molecules. Key features of this title include:
- The unique combination of highly effective color graphics and comprehensive figure legends
- Unified color-coding of atoms, coenzymes, chemical classes, and cell organelles that allows quick recognition of all involved systems
- Computer graphics provide simulated 3D representation of many important molecules
This Flexibook is ideal for students of medicine and biochemistry and a valuable source of reference for practitioners.
Color Atlas of Ultrasound Anatomy
292 pp, 544 illustrations
ISBN 1588902811 / 3131390514
Georg Thieme Verlag
This brilliant pocket guide helps you to grasp the connection between three-dimensional organ systems and their two-dimensional representation in ultrasound imaging. Through dynamic illustrations and clarifying text, it allows you to:
- Recognize, name, and confidently locate all organs, landmarks, and anatomical details of the abdomen
-Examine all standard planes, including transverse and longitudinal scans for regions of sonographic interest (including the thyroid gland)
- Understand topographic relationships of organs and structures in all three spatial planes
This invaluable text is ideal for the beginner, providing a rapid orientation to all key topics. It includes:
- Over 250 fully labeled image quartets, each showing: the preferred location of the transducer on the body; the resulting image; a labeled drawing of the image, keyed to anatomic structures; and a small 3-D drawing showing the location of the scanning plane in the organ.
- Body markers with information on transducer handling and positioning for each sonogram
- Over 250 rules of thumb and key concepts
- All relevant landmarks, measurable parameters, and normal values
Packed with beautiful graphics and precise text, this is the essential resource that anyone involved in ultrasound radiography needs.