常连R2和www.ourrc.com eMule server (184.108.40.206:4232)，上行带宽50KB，一般下午开机，
教程提供在网络层次上执行和支持语音语音综合解决方案的Voice over IP (VoIP) 核心知识，让你把握vision前沿领域，回答关于 VoIP解决方案的三个主要问题 :
This training provides the core knowledge of Voice over IP (VoIP) required for implementing and supporting data and voice integration solutions at the network level. It helps you grasp the VoIP vision, and to answer three major questions most companies have about VoIP solutions:
Why are so many companies moving to VoIP?
What are the benefits of using VoIP?
Is VoIP right for our company?
Once the CVOICE videos help you answer these three questions, they get into the nitty-gritty of VoIP implementation. They teach you how to move an existing PBX or Key System based network to the newer VoIP technology without getting rid of all your old equipment, so you can maximize the cost efficiency of your VoIP implementation. They teach you how to deploy a worldwide VoIP infrastructure, even using lower-end equipment. The videos also cover techniques that allow you to configure your Cisco router to continually monitor the WAN line quality and dynamically change connections as necessary.
"CVOICE [Exam-Pack: 642-432 from CBT Nuggets] not only prepares you for the Cisco exam, but also has multiple practical VoIP deployment videos showing exactly how an administrator would set this up in the real world," explained instructor Jeremy Cioara.
The videos cover all objectives for the Cisco CVOICE exam 642-432, which is required for CCVP, Cisco IP Telephony Express Specialist and Cisco IP Telephony Support Specialist certifications. A thorough understanding of Cisco networking such as CCNA or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 19 videos providing more than 11 hours of instruction.
Contents: Cisco CCVP Series - Exam-Pack: 642-432 CVOICE
- IP Telephony: The Vision and Cisco Certification
- The World Today: Traditional Telephony
- The World Tomorrow: Packetized Telephony
- How Spoken Voice Becomes a Packet
- Home and Small Office Connections: Understanding Analog Interfaces
- Home and Small Office Connections: Configuring Analog Interfaces
- Medium to Large Office Connections: Understanding Digital Interfaces
- Medium to Large Office Connections: Configuring Digital Interfaces
- Buying the Right Stuff: What Router, What Interfaces?
- Dial-Peers: The Rest of the Story, Part 1
- Dial-Peers: The Rest of the Story, Part 2
- Dial-Peers: The Rest of the Story, Part 3
- Voice Protocols: H.323 Concepts and Configuration
- Voice Protocols: SIP Concepts and Configuration
- Voice Protocols: MGCP Concepts and Configuration
- Quality of Service: The Missing Piece, Part 1
- Quality of Service: The Missing Piece, Part 2
- The Good Busy Signal: Call Admission Control
- Wrap-Up: The Complete Network Design
这个教程覆盖了IP QoS，分类和标识，排队流结构和策略，模块式QoS命令行界面及QoS Best Proactices。