英文名：The Italian Job
CPU：Pentium II 300MHz
1.Italian job 剧情模式
2.Check Point 旗标模式
?苘苘 苒圹圻 捋鄄蒉圮苘
掭捋圹蒉圹圯 哌哌 苘苘 ? 苘苘
?圹圹 圹圮 薏圹蒉圮圻哌哌咣 苘苘苘 苘圻哌 ?哌圮
捋圹蒉圯 苘苘 膊圹 苘苘 哌哌 圹哌?苘 哌圮 苒哌 苘圹咣圹?
苘苒圹?圹?捋鄄蒉槽圯 捱斑蒉圹圯 苘圹圻鄄曹 ? ?苒圹? 捋膊蒉圮苘苘
?苒圹?捋鄄?哌圹圹?圹圹 圮圹 圹膊 圹? 捋鄄蒉?掭捋圹? 哌哌 ?苘苘 哌圮
掭薏圹?苒鄄策 圮?哌 薏圹菽哪捋圹蒉圹草掭 哌圹鄄 哌哌 槽圹 哪哪?苘圹圹咣膊?
?卟槽苒圻?苘圻 哌咣 哌圹圮 苒圹哌 哌哌苒 稗圹圯捋圹苘苓圯 苘苘咣膊? 捋鄄蒉
咣苘 哌 苘圻? 哌圮?哌圻?苘圻圯捋鄄?哌哌苒?咣鄄?圮 捋鄄蒉圯 哌哌
哌哌哌 asC/Strick9 哌圮苘圻? 捋 哌哌 圯薏圹? 捋鄄蒉圹苒鄄?圮 ?安圹
哌哌哌咣 哌哌 oO 圹鄄 哌?苘圯 苘苘
哌哌哌咣 捋圹蒉哌咣 卟槽?捋鄄蒉
?哌哌 ? 咣?哌圹圹鄄
The Italian Job (c) SCI
? Supplier....: Team Deviance ? CD Count.......: 01 CD
? Protection..: SafeDisc2 ? Date...........: 04/2002
ALWAYS READ THIS NFO PROPERLY
** Release Information **
In 1969 the film 'The Italian Job' was released in the UK and almost
immediately achieved cult status. In the last 30 years it has become almost
legendary. Now it's your turn to play the role of Charlie Croker, who is
out of jail and on the make again. He is attempting to steal $4,000,000
worth of gold in broad daylight and from under the noses of the Turin
Polizei and the Mafia.
Gamers now have the chance to do the same thing in this amazing new driving
game. There are a total of 6 playing modes, with the players thrashing the
3 Austin Mini Coopers and 11 other vehicles around 2 massive, free form
areas - London, Turin and the Alps. Road, off-road and rooftop driving all
feature in the game that delivers the ultimate mix of high-speed pursuit
and thrilling chases.
6 Different game modes:
* 16 `The Italian Job' missions.
* 2 massive `Free Ride Levels' (London & Turin).
* 10 `Challenge Levels'.
* 20 `Destructor Levels'.
* 20 `Checkpoint Levels'.
* Multi-player 'party' mode (up to 8 players) in 'Challenge', 'Destructor'
* Drive the legendary 3 Austin Mini Cooper S cars, as well as 11 other
legendary motors, ranging from sports cars to 4x4s and a bus.
Unique system for being caught:
* More realistic than anything yet seen.
* Adds a new type of challenge.
* Totally in tune with the feel and the style of The Italian Job.
* The player will have the ability to go wherever they want in both London
* Huge game arenas based on maps taken from the actual environments in
London and Turin.
* Charlie Croker - the gang leader. A lovable rogue who never quite gets it
* Mr. Bridger - the gangland boss and money behind the `job'. Loves the
Queen and Britain and is only doing the job to help with the balance of
payments - honest!
* Professor Simon Peach - a computer genius with a weakness for big women -
very big women.
* `Camp' Freddie - Mr. Bridger's liaison. Not going to run off with your
* Lorna - Charlie's girlfriend. Always makes sure that Charlie gets the
best in life.
* Roger Beckerman - the Italian who first came up with the idea.
2) Burn the .cue and .bin with CDRWin or Fireburner.
3) Install the game.
4) Copy over the cracked game .exe from the CD.
5) And then play :)
Read this NFO properly!
DEViANCE Application Information
You think you can contribute to the scene too? You have one or more
- supplying NEW unreleased games (maybe you work at a game/util
magazine, courier delivery firm, newspaper, game press/marketing
company, distributor, publisher, duplicator, tv/radio show, shop,
warehouse, store etc.) You do not need a fast internet connection
for the above!
- supplying unreleased NEW store/shop games & have a fast UPLOAD
300k+ internet connection and time to spare on weekday mornings.
Of course we shall reimburse you for the costs of the games you
- you are a coder with lots of experience in Debugging/ASM & C/C++.
You also can code your OWN tools to automatically remove
commercial iso protections like the latest versions of any of the
following: SafeDisc or Securom or TAGES or VOB or Laserlok or
Copylok. Using tools created by others does NOT count and we
check! You will also need advanced knowledge of PE File Formats.
- you are a Unix guru with good ansi-c software developing knowledge
and understanding how to prevent network security vulnerabilities.
That means you must be able to code to ansi-c guru level. And you
must also have a good coder perspective of hostbase and network
based intrusion detection systems. You should be able to code tools
to generically prevent stack and heap buffer overflows on unix in
Ansi-c. And Be able to code tools to look after a group of systems
and code sniffing avoidance tools. And you can configure a system
in ways to prevent packet sniffers and "man in the middle" attacks.
No window's lamers;p
- supplying linux/BSD eggdrop/bnc shells to the group (for free).
They should have 2mbit MINIMUM link. We shall require flexible
control over the shell. Root access on the box with dynamic
ident such as midentd for bncs, but just normal shell accounts
are fine for eggdrop shells. All boxes must have legitimate
IP's, they should not be running NAT or a firewalling system
that will constantly interfere with the link. Ideal shells will
have multiple vhosts, reasonably good uptime (20+ days), and a
low system load. Public shells such as JEAH.NET or similar with
25+ load averages and 3 day uptimes are not acceptable. The more
reverse ips you have the better. We are only interested in LEGIT,
NON-HACKED/CARDED shells. These shells will be used only for the
purposes listed above and will NOT be used for any kind of
'dump site' or for spreading any kind of releases. We are NOT
interested in modem, cable, or DSL shells. The shells should be
up 24/7 with minimum downtime for upgrades, etc and should not be
overloaded with processes.
- If you know the difference between reindexing and unpacking
large files. Or if you can identify ANY major file formats by
looking at the hex byte code of the header. Or if you can tell
and show the difference between MPQ & HAPI.
And can code your own tools to rip apart the above technologies
(to show you fully understand them) then apply at once.
- making trainers for newly released games (menu driven, must work
in Win9x and Win2K/WinXP).
If you can meet one or more of those requirements and want to join
the finest active group in the scene today, e-mail us.
Use the contact information given below.
And always remember: we do this just for FUN. We are against any
profit or commercialisation of piracy. In fact, we BUY all our
own games with our own money, as we love game originals.
And if you like this game, BUY it. We did!
How to Contact DEViANCE
READ BELOW FIRST OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED:
DEViANCE DOES NOT PASSWORD FILES, OTHERS DO THAT!
DEViANCE DOES NOT MAIL OR FTP OR SEND MISSING DISKS OF OUR RELEASES!
DEViANCE DOES NOT PUBLISH FILES ON WEB SITES, NEVER!
DEViANCE DOES NOT USE IRC TO PUBLISH FILES, NEVER!
DEViANCE DOES NOT DO TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NEVER EVER!
DEViANCE DOES NOT HAVE, WANT OR NEED ANY WEB SITES!
DEViANCE DOES NOT GIVE OUT ANY LINKS OR NAMES FOR FILES!
SO DO NOT ASK!!
Via the WWW : WE DO NOT USE OR WANT ONE, THANKS
Via E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (READ NOTES ABOVE FIRST)
DEViANCE: ALWAYS FASTER THAN LiGHT!
??您[NFO UPDATED 14/DEC/2001]哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪? ?
Support the software companies. If you play this game, BUY it!