《鬼泣5》(DMC: Devil May Cry)[光盘镜像]
DmC: Devil May Cry (c) Capcom
01/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action
Detailing Dante's early years and set against a contemporary backdrop,
DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, fluid combat and
self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but
inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or
society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he
is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life.
Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast
He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the
child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact
on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities
at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically
affect both combat and movement
- Do it with style - Utilize Dante's Angel and Demon powers to chain
together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style
- Who is Dante? - Explore Dante's early years in a gripping narrative
featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters
- Unbridled action - The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat
returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch
the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA - Capcom staff, including team members
from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project
from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the
latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character
design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC's
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from /Crack directory on the DVD to the installWin32
directory of the game, overwriting the existing file.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT