Renoise是一个为Windows，Macintosh和Linux完整的音乐生产环境。它支持ReWire，FX和仪器的VST / AU插件，自动插件延迟补偿，多核负载均衡，MIDI输入/输出，音频录制，灵活的音频输出，图形。
Renoise is a complete, expandable Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with a refreshing twist. It lets you record, compose, edit, process and render production-quality audio using a tracker-based approach. It features a wide range of built-in audio processors, alongside support for all commonly used virtual instrument and effect plug-in formats.
In a tracker, the music runs from top to bottom in an easily understood grid known as a pattern. Several patterns arranged in a certain order make up a song. Editing in a pattern grid lends itself very well to a fast and immediate keyboard-based workflow. With Renoise you can produce loops, beats, chords and melodies efficiently step-by-step.
Whether you're an audio veteran or just starting out, Renoise is a fantastic addition to any bedroom or professional studio.
64 bit for PC & Mac:
Renoise runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. If you want to use Renoise on all of them, that's possible too! Your license covers all platforms, so there's no need to register a separate copy for each.
Plugins provide you with a vast array of effects and synths. With Renoise, all of that is within reach. Renoise supports VST, AU, LADSPA and DSSI.
Connect and synchronize Renoise with other ReWire-capable audio applications. Combine the best aspects of both trackers and sequencers!
Quick. That pretty much sums it up. Once you get rolling with the keyboard shortcuts, there is no stopping you. And there are no annoying floating windows. Every widget stays where it belongs.
Edit and audition samples with the Sample Editor. Because really, why should you let yourself be distracted by switching back and forth to external editors?
The Pattern Matrix is a "bird's eye view" of the patterns and tracks in your song. Patterns and tracks are divided into blocks that can be moved, copied and pasted, enabling you to manage the flow of the music quickly and easily.
26+ Native FX:
With over 26 native effects included, Renoise has all the essentials you need to tackle any production: reverb, delay, filters, compressors, EQ, distortion, flanger, phaser and more. Use as many of them as you like
Take advantage of graphical automation envelopes to automatically control parameters and give your productions more variety and depth.
Renoise's flexible answer to the traditional mixer. Also doubles as an interface for managing the DSP chains.
Render To Sample:
Quickly render clips of sequenced audio running through an effects chain to new instruments. Re-use them in new and interesting ways.
Turn synthesizer plugins into CPU-friendly multi-sample instruments with the Plugin Grabber. Then use the Instrument Editor to modify the behavior of the instruments.
Lua Scripting API:
Renoise contains an API (application programming interface) which enables you to customize and extend the application by writing scripts in the Lua programming language.
Renoise is designed with keyboard operation in mind. Almost everything can be controlled from the keyboard. The flexible keyboard mapping system lets you reassign everything, should you wish to create your own layout.
With meta devices like the Signal Follower, LFO, X/Y Pad, Meta Mixer and more, you can modulate or control other device parameters instead of manipulating audio. They can even be linked between different tracks, making for complex and powerful sound design possibilities.
Take advantage of the large number of add-on tools contributed by the Renoise community. There are tools for everything from giving Renoise a step-sequencer interface to sample synthesis to algorithmic composition.
Grouping is not only an organisational feature for keeping your project tidy. It's also a handy routing mechanism for applying the same effects to a number of tracks. Groups and tracks can be given custom colors and be collapsed for better overview.
The Send and Master tracks pave the way for more unique routing options. Whether you route a single channel or 50 channels to a Send track full of effects, your computer's CPU will hardly know the difference.
Full support for multiple hardware channels going both in and out in real-time.
Connect Renoise to hardware synths or plug-in instruments, to send and receive notes and controller changes. Sync Renoise in either master or slave mode.
OSC (Open Sound Control) is an open protocol for controlling and interfacing audio applications programmatically. Trigger Renoise functions easily by configuring it as a server and sending it OSC commands, or turn Renoise into an OSC client by using scripting.
JACK is the leading audio interconnection technology on Linux and is fully supported by Renoise.
Plugins and external inputs have varying amounts of latency, making your tracks sound untight if not properly dealt with. With Renoise's Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation technology, all virtual instruments and effects in your productions will be synced automatically.
Unleash your computer's full potential. Renoise takes advantage of all the cores in your system to boost performance, allowing you to add more and heavier effects and instruments than before.
The built-in, highly customizable spectrum analyzer helps you pinpoint problematic areas in your final mix. Use it to compare the frequency content of different tracks or view the entire master output in the frequency domain.
Changes in Version 2.8
Pattern Matrix Additions:
Workflow has been the keyword for most of the 2.8 development cycle. Thanks to the revamped Pattern Matrix and sequencer, it's now easier than ever to arrange your songs. By aliasing individual pattern slots, you can lay out complete tracks in no time. The new sections feature allows you to add structure and overview, while the streamlined sequencer helps to keep your project nice and tidy.
- Alias individual pattern slots in the matrix, i.e. treat them like clips
- Edit one slot and have changes propagate to all other aliases
- Quickly clone or alias slots by dragging their edges
- Use section headers to group parts of the song together
Track Grouping & Collapsing:
Another big workflow improvement is track grouping, which allows you to group related tracks together, and have each group share common effect chains. It's now also possible to collapse tracks and groups, which can do wonders for the overview of large projects.
- Group tracks into logical units, collapse them for better overview
- Flexible routing of group tracks
- Collapsed tracks use minimal space, while still providing a quick overview
- Pattern effects in groups will affect all member tracks simultaneously
- Automatically collapse all tracks except the one you are focussing on
- Color code tracks with adjustable background colors
New DSPs and META Devices:
And what would a new Renoise release be without a few new DSP effects?
- New DSP Multitap delay for spaced out filtered echo madness
- New DSP Repeater for st-st-st-stuttery goodness
- New DSP Exciter to make your mixes sparkle
- New Meta Mixer allowing blending of modulation signals into one output
- Improved EQs with bigger graphs and all values can be automated
- Improved Send devices, which can now be individually panned
- New and improved crossover filters for the Multi Send device
The Sample Editor has also got its fair share of workflow improvements.
- Left & right channels can be edited separately
- Zoom level & current selection are remembered per sample
- Significantly faster sample loading
- Destructively render slices to individual samples
- Improved keyboard and mouse selection handling
- Improved marker and waveform display visibility
- New and improved processing tools (mute selection, insert silence, invert phase, swap stereo channels and cross-fading loop creator)
Improved Spectrum View:
- New Phase Correlation Meter in Phase Scope
- Side-by-side comparison of two tracks in the spectrum view
- New drawing modes: Filled Curve, Bar and Spectrogram
- Configurable frequency scaling, precision, peak fall rate, and slope
- Pattern effects in the master or group tracks will affect all member tracks
- Up to 34 DSP devices can be addressed via pattern commands 1xyy-Yxyy
- New pattern effects: Tremolo, Auto Pan, Set Envelope Position
- Logical mnemonics for pattern effects from A to Z instead of cryptic numbers
Renoise 2.8 System Requirements
Windows 7, XP SP2 or Vista 32/64-bit for Renoise 32-bit
Windows 7, XP SP2 or Vista 64-bit for Renoise 32/64-bit
::: === ::: === ::: ===
=== === === === ========
=== === === === === ===
======= ====== === ===
Dead On Arrival
size 14 * 4,77MB
Renoise is a digital audio workstation. It lets you
compose, edit and record production-quality audio using a
music tracker-based approach
Unpack & Install
DEAD ON ARRIVAL : we sure acknowledge that what
we do may be questionnable, but considering a lot
of people seem to like our releases (no matter if
they expire or not), we shall keep on releasing
cause it seems our stuff is way more appreciated
than what is usually done scenewide. Now instead
of logging onto your coolest ftpd and grab last
update of some soft nobody gives a shit about, maybe
show your talent in removing the i-net checks of
our apps and/or keygening them. That will be really
useful for everybody!
Today, some apps can't be cracked/keygened the old
way, that's why we're here.
Contax : n/a
=== ::: === :::=== :::==== ===
==== === ::: === ::: ::: === === ====
=== === === ===== ======== ===
==== === === === === === === === ====
=== ====== ====== === === ===