Mixcraft is an audio multi-track recording application that also works as a host for virtual instruments or as a MIDI sequencer.
Music production has reached a whole new level since Mixcraft hit the market. It sports features that involve professional MIDI recording, automatic remixing, VST / DirectX effects, pitch shifting, time stretching and video sequencing.
The interface is very appealing, although amateurs may find a bit of a challenge in this respect. There are many options you can play with here, but knowledge in audio mastering is pretty much required.
Mixcraft is a music studio that bundles powerful instruments, amongst which we count pianos, drums, organ emulators and bass to name a few. These can be combined with the rich collection of effects for unique audio productions. The effect chains that you create can be saved for later use.
“Musical typing” is an option that lets you type the musical notes of each instrument, modify pitch, octave, and note. In addition, you can create various instrument setups and set parameters such as velocity sensitivity, transposition, volume for each of them individually.
Although it gained a reputation as a Digital Audio Wokstation, Mixcraft is also able to perform video editing; you can perform cross-fading operations and process the audio streams from a video clip in many ways: add new soundtracks, render existing ones, etc.
All in all, Mixcraft can make the day of any musician. Amateurs can also enjoy its perks, provided that they are ready to embark on a very long learning expedition.
Here are some key features of "Mixcraft":
· Great looking and customizable interface.
· Beat match and key match songs and loops, including Acid and Apple Garage Band Loops.
· Multi track recording and play back of multiple tracks at a time.
· Mix down to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA files.
· Visually time stretch sounds with FlexAudio.
· Add multiple tempo, key and time signature changes per project.
· Burn your mix to audio CD directly in Mixcraft.
· Wave (WDM) or ASIO driver support.
· 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
· Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% without affect the pitch! No chipmunks!
· Pitch shift sounds from -24 to 12 semitones!
· Use an unlimited number of tracks and effects.
· Automatically detects beats points, keys and tempos of imported songs.
· Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
· 16 powerful, built in, effects including reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, flanger, chorus, distortion, auto filter, master limiter, & phaser.
· Shape each sound's volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
· Support for DirectX & VST effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
· Add your own photos or images to each track header.
· Edit each track's color, size and position in a variety of ways.
· Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
· Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
· Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
· Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
· Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
· Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
· Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
· 1.0 Ghz CPU ( 2 Ghz Dual Core recommended)
· 256 MB Ram (1 GB RAM recommended)
· Sound card or sound device
· Display resolution 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or greater recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New loops - 4 new loop kits
· Major Time Signature Marker Repairs
· Can no longer move track markers with time sigs via drag and drop
· Bullet proofing
· Japanese Language Support
· Mute button on clips working better
· Got rid of right click menu on control surface dialog
· Autoscroll was not working starting from Submix track
· Changing selected track with keyboard now skips hidden tracks
· Changing track color now works from main menu.
· Now syncing drum map when an instrument changes
· Fix for auto track name customization garbage.
· Fix for the ‘reverse’ checkbox not sticking on automation controllers
· Now hiding name edit box when scrolling horizontally
· Improvements & fixes in the logic for lanes
· Auto-rewind now goes back to the position of the last playback
· Fixes & improvements for merging clips
· Fixes to the recording count-in
· New preference for sending pedal-off messages at the end of clips
· Fix for Mixcraft playing clips beyond the Loop End marker
· Fix for Mixcr...
ÜÜ ßÛÜÛÛß Acoustica Mixcraft v6.1.204 ÛÛÜ 01/04/13 ÜÛÛ
ÜÛÛßß ÜÜ ßÛÛÛÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÛÛÛÞ
ÛÛÛ ÜÛÛß Cracker : Nash Supplier : UNION ß²ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß Û
ÞÛÛ ÛÛÛ Packager : UNION OS : Windows ° ÜÜ ²
ÛÛÜ ßÛÜ Protection : License ÜÛÛ °
ßÛÛÛÜ ß ÜÛÛÛß
ÜÜßÜßÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ ° Retail: 74$ ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛßß Ü