老虎鱼艾伦泰勒 - 背后的组合（限量特别版）2000 [Stockfisch记录]
旅人的吟唱---- 英国民谣诗人 Allan Taylor
最近买的2005年TAS 听来听去就属这首Allan Taylor 唱的Brighton Beach最有味道，
Genre : Acoustic Guitar, Folk
Year of Publication drive : 2000
Publisher (label) : Stockfisch Records
Catalogue number : SFR 357.9021.2
Length : 1:10:48
"Behind The Mix" - Notes written by Allan Taylor
Allan Taylor Live
- NADINE (Chuck Berry). When it comes to Rock´n´Roll, the king, as far as I am concerned, has always been Chuck Berry. Not only is he a master song writer, he is also a great performer. I like my Rock´n´Roll hard and rough and rebellious and though he had his share of "hits" he never became a puppet of the record company executives, for whom he had a noble disdain. Chuck Berry jumps to nobody´s tune but his own.
- THE TENNESSEE WALTZ (Redd Stewart). One of those songs you find yourself knowing without ever having actually learned it.
- SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME (Mort Shuman/Doc Pomus). This is a song I´ve loved since the sixties. However, since I learned that Doc Pomus spent his life in a wheelchair, the song has a poignancy it previously lacked, especially on the chorus.
- BANJO MAN (Allan Taylor). Originally recorded on the "Lines" CD (TCD002 - Allan Taylor) and dedicated to Derroll Adams.
(studiosession outtakes: Allan - guitar and vocal / Chris - (12 string-)guitar, dobro / Grischka - electric bass)
- STORY - told by Allan Taylor: "Thinking of Derroll Adams…"
- STORY - told by Allan Taylor: "Thinking of Alex Campbell…"
- WHEN I PAINT MY MASTERPIECE (Bob Dylan). Sung by Alex Campbell.
- A WAGONER´s LAD (trad.). Sung by Alex Campbell with Patsy Campbell. (Alex Campbell: recorded by Günter Pauler in Braunschweig, Germany, 1974)
- STORY - told by Allan Taylor: "Take me with you, Ally…"
- STORY - Allan Taylor and Derroll Adams talking: "Anyway, Ally, here we are…"
- TROUBLE IN MIND (trad.). Derroll Adams and Allan Taylor playing together.
- LET IT COME, LET IT GO (Allan Taylor). Derroll Adams and Allan Taylor playing together.
- STORY - Derroll Adams tells the story of "Portland Town"
- PORTLAND TOWN (Derroll Adams). Derroll Adams and Allan Taylor playing together. (Allan Taylor and Derroll Adams talking and playing together: taken from a BBC-interview, 1994)
- STORY - Allan Taylor says goodbye to Derroll
- MEMORIES (Derroll Adams). Sung by Derroll Adams. (Derroll Adams: recorded in Belgium, 1976)
Allan Taylor (born September 30 1945 in Brighton ) is a British singer-songwriter, the style of the classic folk will be allocated. He has a doctorate in music scholars.
01. Nadine (5:05)
02. The Tennesssee Waltz (5:20)
03. Save The Last Dance For Me (5:55)
04. Story: Thinking Of Derroll Adams (1:42)
05. Banjo Man (4:57)
06. Story: Thinking Of Alex Campbell (6:49)
07. Alex Campbell: When I Paint My Masterpiece (5:18)
08. Alex & Patsy Campbell: A Wagoner's Land (4:37)
09. Story: Take Me With You, Ally ... (3:26)
10. Allan Taylor And Derroll Adams (3:40)
11. Allan Taylor & Derroll Adams. Trouble In Mind (2:24)
12. Allan Taylor & Derroll Adams: Let In Come, Let It Go (4:31)
13. The Story Of ' Portland Town ' (3:44)
14. Allan Taylor & Derroll Adams: Portland Town (3:15)
15. Story: AllanTaylor Says Goodbye To Derroll (7:00)
16. Derroll Adams: Memories (3:05)