应用平台：Mac OS X
操作系统：Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
MoneyWell gives you powerful personal finance organization and analysis tools in a simple, uncluttered, single-window solution. Since 2007, MoneyWell has been the favorite budgeting app for people looking to make a real change in their financial futures. We spent months poring over what was great about MoneyWell and what could be made even better. Below are just some of the cool new features for 2012.
An Electronic Twist on "Envelope Budgeting"
Splitting up your paycheck into envelopes for each category of your budget is a tried and true method for stopping overspending. Unfortunately, with direct deposit and debit cards that work like cash, it's nearly impossible to do today. MoneyWell supercharges that concept and gives you back control over your spending with spending buckets.
Find What You're Looking For Quickly
See all your dining out transactions in the last three months with a couple of clicks in the Filters popover. What if you knew the entry had the word "apple" in it? Just type "apple" in Search Transactions and instantly see the results before you finish typing. Save your favorite searches with our Smart Filters.
Best-In-Class Currency Support
Each transaction stores three amounts, each with its own currency. Purchase using GBP for a EUR account and track your spending in a USD bucket. MoneyWell automatically looks up the correct exchange rate and sets the amounts, but you have full control to change any of them.
Direct Connect Banking
MoneyWell allows you to directly talk to hundreds of banks and other financial institutions giving you one-click access to your accounts. Setting up direct connect banking with MoneyWell is a breeze too. Simply follow the built-in guide that steps you through selecting your financial institution, entering your login information, and adding your accounts.
For those banks that don't support direct connections, MoneyWell still makes it easy to avoid manual entries by allowing you to import common file formats like OFX, QFX, QIF, and CSV.
Dropbox Sync with MoneyWell for iPhone
Securely sync your MoneyWell data from anywhere you have access to the internet. Now you can take MoneyWell with you when you shop. MoneyWell for Mac syncs with MoneyWell for iPhone, so you can check to make sure you have money in your Entertainment bucket balance before you buy that movie ticket. Pull to sync on your iPhone and you Mac is immediately updated with your new transactions. And don't worry about prying eyes, you supply a password that encrypts your data during transmission and while stored on Dropbox.
Changes in 2.0.3:
- (Sync) Improved sync with MoneyWell 1.5.3 for iPhone
- (Import) Improved handling of poorly formatted OFX files
- (Import) Fixed 15510 OFX download error for some banks
- (Import) Fixed random addition of an empty investment account
- (Import) Fixed QIF import of split transactions
- (Import) Fixed stalled import when blank aliases exist for favorites
- (Import) Fixed a crash during QIF import
- (Import) Fixed the creation of a blank "New Account" on OFX imports
- (Import) Fixed matching memos from appending on merge of imported transactions
- (Import) Changed QIF import to default to cleared status
- (Export) Fixed QIF export of multiple-line memos
- (Cash Flow) Fixed exchange rate reversal for new bucket transfers
- (Reports) Fixed missing split children when All Transactions selected for reports
- (General) Fixed amount change on transfers between different currency accounts
- (General) Fixed currency display for scheduled transaction info panel
- (General) Fixed account popover to allow removal of online connection selection
- (General) Fixed account selection in reconcile view
- (General) Fixed update of transaction amount after the creation of a new transfer