Houdini是一款三维计算机图形软件，由加拿大Side Effects Software Inc.（简称SESI）公司开发，SESI公司由Kim Davidson和Greg Hermanovic创建于1987年。Houdini是在Prisms基础上重新开发而来，可运行于Linux, Windows, Mac OS等操作系统，是完全基于节点模式设计的产物，其结构、操作方式等和其它的三维软件有很大的差异。Houdini自带的渲染器是Mantra，基于Reyes渲染架构，因此也能够快速的渲染运动模糊、景深和置换效果。 Mantra是经过产品验证的成熟渲染器，可以满足电影级别的渲染要求。当然，Houdini也有第三方渲染器的接口，比如：RenderMan、Mental ray、Vray和Torque等，可以把场景导出到这些渲染引擎进行渲染。
SideFX Houdini Master - powerful tool for modeling and creating special effects, while being functional package of 3D graphics. The program allows complex images without the need for additional plug-ins or a group of programmers. Filmmaking can rely on Houdini Master to help create stunning video effects and animations. Among the innovations of the tenth version is worth noting the use of multiple computers connected to the LAN, to simulate the behavior of liquids, the new Pyro FX tools for creating smoke and fire technology Interactive Photorealistic Rendering (IPR) to quickly view the changes made to the lighting of three-dimensional scenes, work with stereoscopic data. Houdini Master is the availability of tools for creating visual effects and the dynamics of the particles.
SideFX Houdini Master - the powerful program for modelling and creation of the special effects, simultaneously being a functional package 3D schedules. The program allows to make difficult shots without necessity of use of additional plug-ins or group of programmers. Film production can count on help Houdini Master in creation of tremendous video-effects and animation. Among innovations of the tenth version it is necessary to note possibility of use of the several computers united in a local network, for imitation of behaviour of the liquids, new tools Pyro FX for smoke and fire creation, technology Interactive Photorealistic Rendering (IPR) for fast viewing of changes which are brought in illumination of three-dimensional scenes, work with the three-dimensional data. Houdini Master differs presence of tools for creation of dynamics and visual effects with particles.
- Fast, intelligent and flexible work
- A new level of understanding
- Control tools
- Friendly user interface
- Polygonal Modeling
- NURBS Modeling
- Creation of the geometry of objects
- Additional tools for editing motion
- Procedural animation and motion editing
- Creating and editing sounds
- Control the light and shadows
- Integrated support for the Python language
- And much more
VFX artists can create high quality smoke and fire in Houdini 10 with the new Pyro FX tools. Utilizing cutting edge up-resing technology, Pyro FX makes it possible to create a low resolution simulation in planning out a shot, then increase the resolution on subsequent passes to add higher level of details and refinement. Pyro FX comes with several pre-made Pyro FX such as Billowy smoke and Fireball to give artists a head start when setting up a simulation.
Lighting artists can take advantage of the progressive Interactive Photorealistic Rendering (IPR) feature in Houdini. This IPR workflow supports both raytracing and Physically Based Rendering (PBR), providing feedback whenever a scene changes. An update will be triggered when shader and light parameters are tweaked or when objects, cameras and lights are added, moved or even removed. Artists can drag and drop materials into the IPR window and can "control click" to access shader parameters for any part of an image. Snap shots can be taken to compare with other iterations of a shot using features such as "diffing".
Houdini also includes support for Stereoscopic 3D in both the viewport and Houdini's image viewer. The Houdini stereo camera supports both anaglyph and horizontal interlaced stereo and includes control for parallax and inter-axial distance. Studios can preview their 3D work from within Houdini and can generate stereo images at render time.
Houdini includes many more features such as:
* Motion FX which gives artist-friendly access to the procedural power of Houdini's channel operators (CHOPS).
* Improvements to Network Usability including new align tools, and the ability to quickly connect and disconnect nodes using fewer clicks.
* Physically Based Rendering (PBR) is now fully supported in Houdini's multi-threaded shading language.
* Deep Camera Maps which make it possible to render volumes and objects into separate passes then combine them perfectly.
* The Rigid Body Solver now supports ODE for faster simulations.
* Houdini's cloth solver can be used to simulate the Crumpling and Tearing of dentable and elastic surfaces.
* The wire solver now supports Parting and is much faster when simulating longer wires.
* New Knife and Edge Loop modeling tools.
* And much more
пїЅWork Fast, Smart, Flexible
пїЅA New Level of Understanding
пїЅTake Control of Tools and Assets
пїЅArtist-friendly User Interface
пїЅPolygon / Subdivision Modeling
пїЅAdvanced Motion-Editing Tools
пїЅProcedural Animation and Motion Editing
пїЅSound Creation and Editing
пїЅControl Lights across many Shots
пїЅBuild Shaders and Materials Interactively
пїЅTop-notch RenderMan Support
пїЅThird Party Rendering Support
пїЅIntegrated Python Support
пїЅAnd much, much more
Windows: Tested on Windows XP and Vista (32 and 64 bit)
* 2 GB required
* 2-4 GB + recommended
* 4-6 GB + required for fluid simulations
* Multiprocessor systems should be configured with additional RAM
* Houdini supports multiprocessor compositing and rendering
* Recent generation 32 or 64-bit AMD or Intel processor (requires SSE or higher)
* Houdini supports MMX and Streaming SIMD (SSE2) where present
* 500 MB required for installation
* 3 Button mouse required
* Scroll wheel used where present
* Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini's brush-based tools
* Workstation-class OpenGL graphics card (such as NVidia and ATI)
* Graphic Card drivers: NVidia: 169 or higher, ATI: 8.44 or higher.
* Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1200 (widescreen)
* Color depth of 16-bit + required with 32-bit + ("true color") recommended
* Requires support for OpenGL 1.2 or later; Takes advantage of OpenGL 2.0 support if available
* Hardware-accelerated OpenGL required for optimum performance
* Performance may suffer with complex scenes on non-workstation graphics cards and on laptops
* Integrated Intel graphic cards are not supported
* Houdini does not require support for Direct3D (all viewports and interfaces use OpenGL)
* Sound card and speakers / headset required for audio
* Class C network (TCP / IP) recommended for floating licenses
* Network support required for offline simulation, batch processing and rendering
* Internet browser required for connection to www.sidefx.com (Houdini Exchange and Forum)
* Video encoder required for creating AVI / QT / etc.
Features of the program:
- Fast, intellectual and flexible work
- New level of understanding
- The control over tools
- The friendly user interface
- Polygonal modelling
- NURBS modelling
- Creation of geometry of objects
- Additional tools for editing of movements
- Procedural animation and editing of movements
- Creation and editing of sounds
- Management of light and shades
- The integrated support of language Python
- And many other possibilities
P R E S E N T S
³ SIDEFX HOUDINI MASTER VERSION 12.0.557 WIN64-VC9 ³
³ Type..........: 3D ANIMATION ³ Packager......: TEAM XFORCE ³
³ Publisher.....: SIDEFX ³ Cracker.......: TEAM XFORCE ³
³ Supplier......: TEAM XFORCE ³ Release Date..: MAR 06TH 2012 ³
³ Release notes.. ³
³ From Hollywood movies, to high-end commercials to next-gen video games,³
³ visual effects plays a vital role in winning the hearts of audiences. ³
³ This means achieving the high levels of realism when creating fire, ³
³ smoke and fluid effects which has, in the past, consumed lots of ³
³ simulation time and computer memory. With Houdini 12, VFX artists ³
³ will experience game-changing improvements in speed and memory making ³
³ it easier to achieve blockbuster results. ³
³ Built on a powerful new geometry engine, Houdini 12 includes targeted ³
³ optimizations to dynamics and rendering and a reworked OpenGL 3 ³
³ viewport. Houdini 12 also includes Bullet solver integration, ³
³ Pyro FX 2, faster more accurate FLIP fluids, production-ready cloth, ³
³ an Alembic exporter and much more. ³
³ Houdini Master is the most complete visual effects and animation ³
³ solution available. This award-winning and production-proven product ³
³ handles the most challenging shots without the need for additional ³
³ plug-ins or an army of programmers. ³
³ Film production facilities can rely on Houdini Master to help them ³
³ create stunning feature film effects and character animation. ³
³ http://www.sidefx.com/ ³
³ INSTALLATION: ³
³ ------------ ³
³ 1. Unzip & Unrar, check Crack/install.txt ³
³ 2. Enjoy it ³
³ When so many groups bring you crap fakes non-working, X-FORCE always ³
³ gets you the Best of the Best. ACCEPT NO IMITATION ! ³
³ X-Force 2012! ³
³ Group News & Greetings.. ³
³ OUR DiAMONDS-4-EVER GREETiNGS MUST GO TO : ³
³ All our OLD friends ... and to all our fans ³
[----------------- X-FORCE 2012 SMOKING THE COMPETITION --------01/01/12-]