应用平台：Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
Tintii Photo Filter 是一款照片滤镜软件，你只需点击几下便可出现分色效果的图像，操作十分简便。该程序会自动将图像分离成少数主要色调图像的图片文件，并允许您选择要显示的颜色和提供小缩略图预览。您可以挑选多个颜色，并调整饱和度和色调以得到不同效果的图像。而用下来这款 Tintii Photo Filter 主要的缺点表现在它的文件管理功能上，它没有标准的工具栏，所以如果你想新建一张图片就必须切换窗口。
Photoshop 是一款难以熟练掌握的工具，如果你能随意地在自己的照片上加上出彩的效果，相信没有比 Tintii Photo Filter 更适合使用的了。使用这款 Tintii Photo Filter 你可以轻松地将五彩的颜色效果应用到你的照片上，且不需要任何专业的知识，上手很快。
Tintii Photo Filter - programs and plug-in from indii . org for Adobe Photoshop, Elements, and Corel Paint Shop Pro. tintii a smart filter, which is designed to handle full-color photos into black / white with a choice of a certain color, a method known as the color Popping or selective staining.
Tintii skillfully grouped color profile photo in several basic colors and, unlike conventional methods, there is no need to keep track of objects around a plan, apply the mask, or be limited to a rigid set of colors and more - everything you need to do is select which of these tones preserved, and which discolor.
Tintii equipped with tools that will satisfy both professional photographers, graphic and web designers and lovers of the simplicity of use. Post-processing is designed to fine-tune the effect to be applied in order to combat problems such as background noise, neohvat hair, etc.
What's new in this version:
+ The set of new properties for filtering beyond simple selective color effects.
· Tintii core remains the same, with its unique ability to automatically choose the dominant color photos.
· Program now supports the hue, saturation and lightness adjustments to individual colors, as well as a new slider postprocessing "Hardness" (stiffness), which is particularly useful when dealing with subtle gradients.
· Interface changes for better position control.
Added · system is a complete online Help and documentation for all controls and gives some advice on how best to achieve the right effect.
Translation help for controls on Tintii Vada:
This background explains why the controls are designed to plug Tintii photo filter.
Panel sliders thumbnail displaying shades:
This area of the window with sliders equipped with a group of thumbnail images, maps found plugin shades and an image area that they cover. Each sketch shows the grayscale image as a stamp of phantom dark area rastsvechennogo one of the main colors.
The number of displayed thumbnails (each with its own flavor) is determined by using the "+" and "-" located at the bottom of the panel sliders Areas thumbnails. Click on any sketch to select or cancel. Selecting a thumbnail will update the image in the preview window.
Sketches updated according to changes made in the panel processing. If a thumbnail does not show color, then it is likely that his color is applied only to a very small area of the image or tint was actually eliminated settings further processing. At least only the selection of this sketch can give a better view in the preview area.
Working with the panel further processing:
The panel further processing provides four controls to adjust the images after one or more sliders were selected in this panel:
* Attenuation determines the threshold for the decay of saturation (intensity) of the selected colors. Move the slider to the left shows all of the image with the detected one of the selected colors. Move the slider to the far right will show only those areas where the most vivid hues.
* Border controls the contrast of the effect of damping. Offset slider to the left increases the sharpness of the edges, while the displacement of the slider to the right softens them. This is particularly useful for managing a subject illuminated with hard edges, such as hair, feathers and leaves.
* Stiffness controls the power to influence the sliders in the Control Panel Sketches displaying shades which, in turn, determine the influence of the pixel in the image. With the stiffest setting (slider is shifted to the right), each pixel is addressed only adjusted the slider, which most closely matches its color. At the softest setting (slider is shifted to the left), each pixel is affected equally by all the sliders. The average location of the slider stiffness, each pixel is affected to a greater extent the set that most closely matches its color and to a lesser extent all other groups of elements according to how closely they correspond to its color. Slider stiffness is especially useful when working with similar gradients, which is very hard adjustment may give unwanted boundary artifacts.