应用平台：Mac OS X
操作系统：MacOSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
Cocktail旨在简化通过UNIX指令进行系统维护的过程。现在，它已经成为调整Mac的必备工具。你并不需要终端窗口进行维护工作。通过Cocktail的用户界面即可进行操作。你可以选择调整项目：硬盘、系统、文件、网络、界面、任务执行。检查硬盘状态，修复文件设置、改变启动模式、清理系统临时文件...Cocktail让一切变得简单。Cocktail可以修改很多一般用户不能设置和修改的系统隐藏属性与设置.如 隐藏文件, 文件类型存储等.
Cocktail is an award winning general purpose utility for MacOSX. It is a smooth and powerful digital toolset with a variety of practical features that simplifies the use of advanced UNIX functions and helps Mac users around the world to get the most out of their computers. Cocktail is installed at more than 200 000 computers world wide. The largest part being private individuals, but Cocktail can also be found at large international companies (Puma, Sony), educational institutions (Harvard University, University of Texas) or newspapers (The New York Times, Business Week).
The application serves up a scrumptious mix of maintenance tools and interface tweaks, all accessible via a comprehensive graphical interface. Most of Cocktail’s major features are arranged in five basic categories. In addition, a Pilot lets you clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button.
• Automatically check SMART (Self Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) status of disks
• Enable or disable journaling on selected disk
• Repair disk permissions permissions on selected disk
• Reset home directory permissions and Access Control Lists
• Set disk sleep (spindown) time
• Modify sleep settings for portable computers
• Allow or prevent mounting of external disks during system startup
• Enable or disable Sudden Motion Sensor
• Run periodic maintenance scripts
• Enable or disable Spotlight indexing of selected disk
• Erase Spotlight index for selected disk
• Set backup interval and modify other Time Machine settings
• Rebuild Launch Services database
• Update locate and whatis databases
• Change startup mode
• Set startup delay
• Force empty Trash
• Enable Kiosk mode
• Clear system caches, component caches, data detectors caches, Directory Service caches, dynamic link editor’s (dyld) shared cache, kernel caches, user caches, ColorSync caches, Dock caches, Java caches, QuickLook caches, QuickTime caches and font caches (including font caches created by applications from Adobe, Microsoft and Quark)
• Clear trojan horses and worms such as Astht (AplS.Saprilt, Hovdy), Inqtana, iServices, Leap (CME-4, Oomp), RSPlug (Jahlav), Lamzev, PokerStealer or other malwares that may harm your system in any way.
• Clear CUPS (Common Unix Printing System) job files, core files, virtual memory swap files and other temporary files
• Clear Internet caches, cookies, download lists, form values, history files and page icons created by Safari, Camino, Chrome, Firefox, OmniWeb and Opera web browsers
• Clear Adobe Flash Player caches and cookies
• Search for corrupted preference files
• Manage (view, print and save) log files
• Clear log files (manually or automatically rotate and/or remove archived copies of log files)
• Delete DS Store files from disks or folders and their subfolders
• Allow or prevent DS Store files creation on network volumes
• Delete locked or inaccessible items
• Lock or unlock files and folders
• Change speed, duplex and MTU of network cards
• Easily optimize network settings for common connection types (Dial-up/PPP, Bluetooth/GPRS/EDGE, Satellite, DSL/PPPoE, Cable modem and Fiber/FiOS)
• Manually modify TCP receive and send window sizes, TCP slow link window size, UDP outgoing datagram size, UDP receive buffer size, receive and send buffer sizes for local stream sockets as well as state of delayed ACKs, NewReno Fast Recovery and RFC-1323 extensions
• Configure the built-in (File Sharing) MacOSX file server
• Customize look and features of Finder, Dock, Safari, Expose, login window and other system services
• Modify hidden settings of Address Book, Backup, Disk Utility, iCal, iTunes, Mail, QuickTime X, Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing and Terminal
• Clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button
• Schedule clearing of system, user and Internet caches, clearing of log files, repair of disk permissions and run of periodic maintenance scripts
Intel, MacOSX 10.7 or later
Addresses an issue in which Pilot scheduler could not be enabled.
Error -105 (Path to user's home directory contains spaces)
Error -114 (Home directory not found in the /Users folder)
Addresses an issue in which Cocktail could not force empty the Trash.
Error -362 (The Trash contains more than 2000 files)
Addresses an issue in which Safari webpage previews could not be disabled.
Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may freeze when trying to gather disk information or the journaling state of the case-sensitive HFS+ disks could not be detected.
Error -215 (diskutil is not responding)
Error -217 (Could not get information about the partition)
Addresses an issue in which improper permissions were applied to the File Sharing logs during the rotation of these logs.
Added MacOSX 10.7.3 compatibility.
Updated Automator actions.