资源码率：256k iTunes Plus AAC
发行公司：℗ 2011 Naxos
The ‘My First’ album series from Naxos is the ideal springboard for a lifelong journey through classical music.
Each selection is carefully tailored for younger listeners and includes famous tracks as well as unexpected gems.
The booklet is full of information on every piece of music.
Unique and imaginative, these CDs will open a door to a wonderful world that children and parents can discover together.
There is a BIG hall filled with hundreds of people. They are just getting comfortable in their seats when the musicians walk onto the stage, carrying instruments. There are the string instruments: the violins, violas, cellos and large double basses, which are heavy to carry. There are the brass instruments: horns, trumpets, trombones and a tuba. And there are the woodwind instruments: flutes, oboes, clarinets and bassoons. The percussionists walk onto the stage too, but they are not carrying anything because their instruments—drums, triangles, timpani, xylophone and bells—are already set up.
The musicians sit in their places, making a semi-circle on the stage and leaving a space in the front for the conductor. Then you can hear a long, clear note—an ‘A’—from the oboe. All the musicians in the orchestra copy that note, making sure they are all in tune.
When they are quiet and ready, the conductor walks onto the stage, carrying with him the little stick called a baton. He steps up onto the podium so that he’s a bit taller, bows to the audience, and everyone claps. He turns around to face his orchestra and lifts up his baton. Everyone is silent. All the musicians are looking at that stick, with their instruments ready. Suddenly, down it goes and the whole orchestra starts to play! The concert has begun!
更多iTunes Plus AAC音乐，请光临博客：
01. Guillaume Tell (William Tell): Overture: Finale
02. Swan Lake: Act I The terrace in front of the palace of Prince Siegfried: No. 2. Valse
03. The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 8, No. 1, RV 269, “La primavera” (Spring): I. Allegro
04. Short Ride in a Fast Machine
05. Berceuse, Op. 16
06. Overture (Suite) No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067: VII. Badinerie
07. Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio
08. Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: IV. In the Hall of the Mountain King
09. Roman nepi tancok (Romanian Folk Dances), BB 68: No. 2. Braul
10. Roman nepi tancok (Romanian Folk Dances), BB 68: No. 3. Pe loc
11. Trumpet Concerto in E flat major, Hob.VIIe:1: III. Finale: Allegro
12. 21 Hungarian Dances, WoO 1: Hungarian Dance No. 5 (orch. Schmeling)
13. Carnival of the Animals: XIII. The Swan
14. 12 Etudes, Op. 25: Etude No. 21 in G flat major, Op. 25, No. 9, “Butterfly’s Wings”
15. Children’s Corner: VI. Golliwogg’s Cake-Walk
16. L’apprenti sorcier (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice) (excerpt)
17. Slavonic Dance No. 8 in G minor, Op. 46, No. 8
18. Die Zauberflote (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act I: Der Vogelfanger bin ich ja
19. Peter and the Wolf, Op. 67: The Cat
20. Divertimento in F major, K. 138, “Salzburg Symphony No. 3″: III. Presto
21. Petrushka (1946 version): Tableau I: Russian Dance
22. Carnival of the Animals: V. The Elephant
23. Kinderszenen (Scenes of childhood), Op. 15: I. Von fremden Landern und Menschen (Of Foreign Lands and People)
24. The Golden Age Suite, Op. 22a: Polka
25. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: Harry’s Wondrous World