在佐治亚大学获得化学和工商MBA双学位，同时继续钢琴演奏和创作。2001年发表首张个人钢琴专辑《Walk in light》,2002年发表专辑《Still Waters》,2004年发表《Draw Near》,2005年发表专辑《The Voice》.本专辑《Unveiled》是Stanton Lanier 2008年元旦最新发表的专辑，由格莱梅奖得主Will Ackerman担任制作人兼吉他演奏。
Stanton Lanier has been playing piano for over 33 years and composing for over 25 years. He began composing solo piano melodies called Music to Light the World in 2000, which has led to the release of three CDs -- "Walk In the Light" (2001), "Still Waters" (2002) and "Draw Near" (2004). His desire is to "bring peace to the soul" of every listener who encounters his inspirational melodies. If you are stressed, busy or hurried come and experience the peace, stillness and calm of Stanton's Music to Light the World.
"Walk In The Light" consists of ten original piano and keyboard melodies that warm the heart and touch the spirit. Each piece provides the listener with a soothing retreat to a place of peace and calm from a world full of noise and hurry. This CD will be a treasured experience for anyone who enjoys peaceful piano music, or artists such as George Winston, Yanni, John Tesh, Jim Brickman, or Kevin Kern.
1. Abiding. John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."
2. Radiant. Psalm 19:8 "The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes."
3. Beloved. Psalm 127:2 "It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives sleep to his beloved."
4. Number My Days. Psalm 90:12 "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
5. By Grace. Ephesians 2:8 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God."
6. Thanksgiving. Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
7. Grace And Truth. John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
8. Solitude. Mark 1:35 "Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed."
9. Everlasting. Nehemiah 9:5 ". . . Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting."
10. Walk In The Light. 1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
01. Abiding (5:19)
02. Radiant (5:48)
03. Beloved (Lullaby) (5:16)
04. Number My Days (3:49)
05. By Grace (4:28)
06. Thanksgiving (3:16)
07. Grace and Truth (4:53)
08. Solitude (3:53)
09. Everlasting (3:16)
10. Walk in The Light (4:51)