院校名称：耶鲁大学 (Yale University)
英文名称：Open Yale Courses : Foundations of Modern Social Theory
课程代号：SOCY 151: Foundations of Modern Social Theory
主讲导师：Professor Iván Szelényi
该门课程是耶鲁大学社会学系课程之一, 课程代号“SOCY 151”, Iván Szelényi教授主讲.授课学期2009年秋季. 该门课程共25课时, 平均每节课时在50分钟左右. 主要讨论20世纪20年代以来社会思潮的概况. 社会及知识背景, 概念框架和方法....
官网课程介绍 About the Course
This course provides an overview of major works of social thought from the beginning of the modern era through the 1920s. Attention is paid to social and intellectual contexts, conceptual frameworks and methods, and contributions to contemporary social analysis. Writers include Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, Montesquieu, Adam Smith, Marx, Weber, and Durkheim.
课程安排： Course Structure:
This Yale College course, taught on campus twice per week for 50 minutes, was recorded for Open Yale Courses in Fall 2009.
关于教授简介 About Professor Iván Szelényi
Ivan Szelenyi is Dean of Social Sciences at NYU Abu Dhabi. When "Foundations of Modern Social Theory" was recorded for Open Yale Courses, he was William Graham Sumner Professor of Sociology and Professor of Political Science at Yale. Professor Szelenyi, who specializes in the comparative study of social stratification across cultures over time, received his Ph.D. from Hungarian Academy of Sciences in 1973, and is the author of The Intellectuals on the Road to Class Power, Urban Inequalities Under State Socialism, Socialist Entrepreneurs, Making Capitalism Without Capitalists, Poverty, Ethnicity and Gender in Eastern Europe During the Market Transition (with R. Emigh), and Theories of the New Class: Intellectuals and Power (with L. King, 2004). His most recent book Patterns of Exclusion was published in 2006 and was awarded the Karl Polanyi Prize.
课程安排预览： SOCY 151: Foundations of Modern Social Theory
2. Hobbes: Authority, Human Rights and Social Order
3. Locke: Equality, Freedom, Property and the Right to Dissent
4. Montesquieu: The Division of Powers
5. Rousseau: Popular Sovereignty and General Will
6. Rousseau on State of Nature and Education
7. Mill: Utilitarianism and Liberty
8. Smith: The Invisible Hand
9. Marx's Theory of Alienation
10. Marx's Theory of Historical Materialism
11. Marx's Theory of Historical Materialism (cont.)
12. Marx's Theory of History
13. Marx's Theory of Class and Exploitation
14. Nietzsche on Power, Knowledge and Morality
15. Freud on Sexuality and Civilization
16. Weber on Protestantism and Capitalism
17. Conceptual Foundations of Weber's Theory of Domination
18. Weber on Traditional Authority
19. Weber on Charismatic Authority
20. Weber on Legal-Rational Authority
21. Weber's Theory of Class
22. Durkheim and Types of Social Solidarity
23. Durkheim's Theory of Anomie
24. Durkheim on Suicide
25. Durkheim and Social Facts
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !