《使用HTML&CSS正确构建自己的Web网站 》(Build Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS)英文文字版/EPUB/更新第3版[PDF]
If you’re a newbie to web design, then Build Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS, 2nd Edition is a must-have. In this easy-to-follow guide you’ll learn how to build a web site the best way possible – by doing it yourself!
By following this step-by-step guide, you’ll find that the training wheels will be off before you know it. You’ll start from scratch, learning which basic tools you need to get started (text editors, web browsers and FTP clients), and by the end of the book you’ll be ready to add some real flair to your fully functioning web site.
Ian Lloyd runs accessify.com, a web accessibility site that he started in 2002, and has written or co-written a number of web development books, including SitePoint’s The Ultimate HTML Reference. Ian was previously a member of the Web Standards Project and is a regular speaker at web development conferences, including the highly regarded South By Southwest (SXSW) and @media events.
1. Setting Up Shop
2. Your First Web Pages
3. Adding Some Style
4. Shaping Up Using CSS
5. Picture This! Using Images on Your Website
6. Tables: Tools for Organizing Data
7. Forms: Interacting with Your Audience
8. Interacting with Social Media
9. Launching Your Website
10. Enhancing the Site with HTML5 and CSS3
11. Adding Interactivity with jQuery
12. What to Do When Things Go Wrong
13. Pimp My Site: Cool Stuff You Can Add for Free
14. Where to Now? What You Could Learn Next