Marvelous Entertainment Inc
瓦尔哈拉骑士 艾德尔传奇 简介时隔三年，MMV公司宣佈人气动作冒险游戏系列《瓦尔哈拉骑士》的最新作：《瓦尔哈拉骑士：艾德尔传奇》将於2009年内在Wii平台上登陆。
The third game in the Valhalla Knights series created by the development team K2 (Tenchu series) and Marvelous Entertainment Inc., Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga marks the series jump to home console as it debuts on Wii. Boasting a revamped graphics engine with real-time battles playing out on the field map, the Valhalla Knights experience is refined and improved while keeping the customization and exploration options that the series is known for intact. The series expands further as two players can now play and explore the world of Eldar together online via an Internet connection.
The lands of Eldar have long been known as the origin of chaos, a place where monsters and demons wreak havoc, indiscriminate in their madness. Legend tells of how the Spirit King, whose coming was heralded in by a meteor shower, gained control of the creatures and waged an unrelenting war upon civilization. Order and life were brought to the brink of destruction, but an alliance of the four races was able to drive them back and seal the evil. Centuries more have passed and once again the lands are slowly being overrun by the reemerging monsters. Without a known cause or even a united front to repel them, it would seem that this time, Eldar will fall. It is up to the main character to take up the forgotten mantle of the hero, reunite the races, confront the hordes of monsters and restore peace to the land.
An action role-playing game (RPG) like the first two PSP releases in the Valhalla Knights series, Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga challenges players with the task of uniting the divided peoples of the land of Eldar against a rising evil and battling the creatures at its vanguard. Fighting your way through a series of story driving quests and optional side adventures, players have the freedom of choice needed to build their party, as well as their choice of a variety of character classes, including fighter, mage, priest, thief, and bard as they customize their own character. The game can be played in single player mode locally, where the player teams up with AI characters, or a two-player co-op mode online that lets you battle your way across Eldar with friends from all over the world. Action within the game's storyline is split between two player controlled characters set within different time periods, as the player's initial character eventually marries, has children and passes the quest to save Eldar on to his/her progeny. Combat in quests occurs in real-time, meaning that enemies are always viewable. This makes for both more exciting action, and if the player chooses, the ability to keep out of an enemy's path and thus bypass conflict or at the least put it off until a more opportune time.
* Multi-generational Storyline - The player starts off as a human that seeks to reconcile and rebuild old alliances with the dwarves, halflings, and elves. As the story progresses, the player can choose a character of any of the races, each with specific strengths and weaknesses that can be customized further.
* Fully Customizable Characters - With five basic job classes (fighter, mage, priest, thief and bard) and numerous advanced classes, each with their own specific skills and abilities, and weapons and equipment that change the appearance of the player’s character, the customization options are almost limitless.
* Real-time Battles on the Field Map - Battles take place in real-time, and all enemies are visible on the field map with no random encounters. These foes may be fought or avoided as the player sees fit.
* Build Your Own Battle Party - Specify the race and job class of your accompanying party members as you hire mercenaries at the local tavern.
* Online Co-op Multiplayer - Party up with a second player online to explore the land of Eldar together.
* Wii Exclusive - Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga is not only the first Valhalla Knights title for a console, but is a Wii exclusive.