任天堂正式宣布《WII PARTY》，这是继Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Music and Wii Play后，第五款第一方休闲游戏合集。和以前一样，MII形象也能在游戏中使用。岩田说：“这是任天堂为WII开发的独占软件，为全年龄准备的众多作品之一。”“我们开发为了让每一个WII用户能找到游戏乐趣，在游戏里有Living Party的模式，只有用WIIREMOTE才能感受他独特的魅力”
《Wii 派对》为一款最多 4 人游玩的派对游戏，玩家将使用 Mii 角色来玩，游戏类型有「客厅派对」、「惯例派对」、「搭档派对」三种。
而「惯例派对」则準备了「宾果」、「陞官图」等大家所熟悉的 5 种游戏，任何人都能轻鬆上手。
「搭档派对」收录 2 人一起游玩时才特别有趣的游戏 3 款，如「心心相印（相性チェック）」会透过兴趣、想法等问答测验，来确认两人的熟悉度及契合度，及要掌控好左右平衡，免得翻船的「平衡船」。
Sharing the instant accessibility of titles like Wii Sports and Wii Fit, Wii Party brings more than 80 different mini-games into your home. The inventive game offers non-stop fun and unparalleled variety as you, your family and friends grab up to four Wii Remotes and try your hand at a host of inventive and intuitive gaming experiences. To add to the enjoyment, you’ll play as your Mii character and see them in action like never before!
With 13 different game modes to get to grips with, Wii Party will be the life and soul of any gathering as you enjoy games that refine the traditional party videogame experience. For the first time, the action away from the television screen will be as important as what’s displayed on it as House Party mode turns your living room into a pivotal part of the game play.
* Board Game Island (1-4 players) - players take it in turns to roll the dice and advance along a single route towards the summit of the mountain. At the beginning of each turn, everyone plays a mini-game, and the order the players come in determines which bonus dice they receive. This is a board game like no other – expect the impossible.
* Globe Trot (1-4 players) – a board game that has you travelling the world to earn souvenir photos. The players must select one card at a time from the cards they have in their hands and advance the stated number of spaces towards the country they are aiming for. There is also a minigame before each turn, and based on the results, players win coins which they can use to buy movement cards and souvenir photos.
* Bingo (1-4 players) - each player receives a bingo card covered in Mii characters. If a “Mii Ball” comes out of the bingo machine, you have to check off that Mii if it appears on your card, while if a “Mini-game Ball” appears, you play a mini-game. The winner can check off any Mii of their choice. The winner is the first to make a line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
* Swap Meet (1-4 players) – Have fun matching Mii characters wearing the same colours and playing minigames. The aim of the game is to make each row consist of Mii characters wearing the same colour.
* Spin Off (1-4 players) – each Mii takes a turn to spin the wheel by holding the A Button and flicking the Wii Remote. Depending on where the wheel stops, you could be in for some point-scoring medals.