Chinese Natural World Vol.III
"Featuring Chinese Wind, Plucked and Bowed instruments.
The small ensemble is part of Chinese culture, and was intended to entertain at small social gatherings. The music here varies from ancient melodies to more recent compositions. Sounds of nature interweave with the intriguing music of days gone by, performed by Lawrence Wong on Er-hu, Chiu Siu Wai on Xiao, Alice Pan on Yeung-kum, and Yeung Po Wing on Pei-pa.
* Chinese Natural World Vols. I, II, & III feature superb performances of the most famous and definitive melodies drawn from over 2000 years of Chinese culture, combined with natural ambience sound effects of the rain forests, plains, oceans, and rivers.
* Performances are by the finest young players working in the Asian performing arts, and feature exotic instruments, with bowed strings such as Er-hu, Ko-hu, and Jing-hu, woodwinds such as Qu-di, Xiao, and Ban-di, together with the famous Yeung Kum and Pei-pa.
* BIG SKY was created to bring together music and art from around the world. It is dedicated to projects which will build bridges and lead toward understanding."
1. Birds Returning Home
2. Butterfly lovers
3. Beautiful River By Moonlight
4. Clouds Chasing The Moon
5. Autumn Reflections
6. Song Of Wang Chao Jun
7. Before The Dawn
01. Birds Returning Home 鸟投林 [0:03:37.05]
02. Butterfly lovers 梁祝 [0:13:49.58]
03. Beautiful River By Moonlight 春江花月夜 [0:10:58.36]
04. Clouds Chasing The Moon 彩云追月 [0:04:23.73]
05. Autumn Reflections 妆臺秋思 [0:05:27.09]
06. Song Of Wang Chao Jun 塞上曲 [0:08:08.51]
07. Before The Dawn 夜深沉 [0:03:48.35]