If you want to polish your photography skills, keep your camera bag stocked with the best equipment, like Canon's new EOS 7D camera and this practical, full-color Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide. Portable and packed with information, this handy guide helps you get the very most out of the EOS 7D's powerful new features. Discover professional shooting tricks, helpful composition advice, and invaluable tips on exposure, perspective, and more. The book also includes a grey and color checker card, so you can tweak your captured photos for optimal colorization.
* From menu screens to composition, this book provides no-fail techniques for getting the most out of your Canon EOS 7D digital camera
* Covers the camera's new features, including the 19-point autofocus, new metering system, integrated Speedlight Transmitter, 8-frames-per-second shooting ratio, and improved HD video capturing
* Helps you take your photography skills to another level with photography tips and tricks from professional photographer and author Charlotte Lowrie
* Teaches you photography essentials such as composition, exposure, perspective, and more
* Includes a grey and color card checker and full instructions with the book
Take memorable photographs with your new Canon EOS 7D and the Canon EOS 7D Digital Field Guide!
With the D700, you've stepped up to a high-performance camera. The possibilities offered by its 12.1-megapixel, FX-format CMOS sensor are exhilarating. This guide helps you take full advantage of every feature you paid for, offering clear and comprehensive directions for setting up the camera, choosing modes, selecting lenses, and much more. With detailed guidance for working with lighting, exposure, and depth of field plus advanced shooting techniques for many different situations, it's your camera's perfect partner.
Customize the D700's settings and learn how to use them all
Maximize Live View and use single-point and dynamic-area autofocus
Explore original, optional, and custom picture controls
Investigate wide-angle lenses, VR and DX lenses, filters, and lens accessories
Learn secrets for getting great shots of sporting events, concerts, wildlife, products, and people
As an introductory level digital SLR, the Nikon D60 offers one-button simplicity using the Auto function or countless options using the more complex manual controls. Nikon D60 Digital Field Guide is filled with everything you need to know to capture amazing photographs using your Nikon 60. Starting with a Quick Tour, which will help you use your Nikon D60 straight out of the box, this book will help you graduate from using the Auto function in every situation to using the more complex manual controls with confidence.
This full-color portable guide walks you through the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D60 digital SLR using step-by-step instructions and full-color images of each menu screen. This robust guide not only shows you how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and choose lenses, it also teaches you when and why you should adjust each of these key settings. Additionally, the Nikon D60 Digital Field Guide goes beyond camera settings to offer you a refresher guide to the principles of digital photography, covering the essentials of lighting, composition, and exposure. Filled with amazing examples of actual Nikon D60 photography6, this book also presents a variety of tips and tricks to capturing portraits, candids, sports, travel, macro photography, and much more.
Essential lighting guide for users of compact cameras and dSLRs
One of the most important aspects of photography is lighting, but getting the lighting right is tricky. When should you use flash? Are a camera’s automatic settings dependable? Should you use reflectors or diffusers and where do you place them? This handy, portable reference will show you when, where, and how to create and capture perfect light, every time. The book includes a color checker card to help you maintain true color, as well as examples of stunningly-lit photos of people, wildlife, and landscapes to inspire you.
* Walks you through the essentials of lighting for digital photography
* Helps beginning and intermediate photographers leave the safety of automatic settings and confidently control lighting themselves
* Shows how to evaluate natural light, decide when to use flash, and how and when to use diffusers or reflectors
* Includes a tear-out color checker card to help you maintain true color in your photographs
* Comes in the handy, portable Digital Field Guides size, perfect for camera bags
Create and capture the perfect lighting every time, with Lighting Digital Field Guide!
Canon's flagship EOS Rebel offers you professional features, ease of use, an advanced HD movie mode, 3.7 frames per second shooting speed, and a lot of fun. This book provides a roadmap to all the settings and controls, but it does a great deal more. It guides you through effective exposure control, super color secrets, tips on using Live View, making the best lens choices, how to take videos, and advice on getting great action, nature, and portrait shots.
Set up your T2i to get the highest quality images
Learn both basic and advanced exposure techniques
Explore shooting modes, movie mode, and how to get tack-sharp focus
Refresh your knowledge of composition, exposure, and lighting
Learn to customize your Rebel T2i and how to add a copyright to your images in the camera
Inside – your free gray and color checker card to help you achieve accurate white balance and color
Capture spectacular images, even video, with your D90
Your Nikon D90 is simply revolutionary — the first dSLR that also lets you shoot live HD video straight from the image sensor by using Live View. With so much to know about this remarkable camera, you'll want to take this book along on every shoot. It covers all the settings, modes, and menus; explores the applications for every available lens; guides you through lighting essentials; and provides advice for capturing great still and video images in a dozen situations.
Learn to compose your photos with the LCD monitor for clear, vibrant shots
Shoot high-quality video, even in low light, with excellent sound quality
Make the most of the versatile AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR lens
Use Nikon's Creative Lighting System
Explore professional secrets for getting great shots of people, landscapes, products, wildlife, and pets
With 12.3 megapixels, a three-inch LCD, Live View, and the ability to shoot up to eight frames per second, your D300 is an awesome camera. The more you know about using it, the more you'll get for your money, so take this guide with you on every shoot. Along with detailed instructions on using every feature, it provides full-color images of menu screens, helps you select lenses, and offers guidance for getting magnificent images in many situations.
Easy-to-understand techniques for getting the most from your Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR
At nearly $3,000 for the body only, the Canon 5D Mark II DSLR is for amateurs and semi-professionals who are serious about taking great photos-and this go-anywhere guide shares insight for doing just that. Authors Charlotte Lowrie and Brian McLernon walk you step by step through each function on the Canon EOS 5D Mark II, going into more depth and scope than the standard manual that accompanies the camera.Portable and easy to understand, the book shows you how to get the exact show you want, when you want them, and is packed with more than 200 beautiful color photos.
* Includes step-by-step techniques and professional tips on taking exceptional photos with your Canon EOS 5D Mark II
* Reviews how to better understand the various functions and potential of your Canon EOS 5D Mark II
* Features samples of inspirational photos taken by the author
With so much helpful advice for getting the most out of your Canon EOS 5D Mark II, you'll be referencing this guide again and again.
佳能5D Mark II数码单反为业余和半专业人士准备，这本书告诉您如何更好的使用你的相机，了解其功能设定等
*佳能EOS 5D Mark II的拍摄技术和专业技巧
A beautifully illustrated guide to the Nikon D3000 camera
What do you need to take amazing photographs with your new Nikon D3000? This Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide has all the answers. This full-color guide, perfectly sized to fit in your camera bag, not only explains all essential controls, features, and functions, it also goes well beyond the basics to give you a photography refresher on lighting, composition, exposure, and more. You'll find step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions and full-color images of menu screens. Even better, it also offers tips and tricks to help you take your best shots, whether you're shooting portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, or macro photography.
* Shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D3000 digital camera
* Discusses in detail all the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D3000
* Provides step-by-step instructions and full-color images of each menu screen
* Explains not only how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and other settings, it explains when and why you should adjust these settings
* Gives you a thorough digital photography refresher on lighting and composition
* Shares valuable tips and tricks to help you capture amazing shots
* Shows you topic-specific secrets to capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, macro photography, and others
The go-with-you guide for creating strong compositions every time you take a photo
Composition requires purposeful placement of elements within the frame, including backgrounds, foregrounds, main subjects, and much more. It can take years to acquire strong compositional skills. That's where Composition Digital Field Guide comes in. Packed with full-color photos, this handy guide teaches you how to bring together photographic elements to produce photos that are unique, creative, and memorable.
* Addresses the skills required to master the art of good composition when taking digital photos
* Walks you through framing your images carefully, which is the first key step in capturing a strong photograph
* Features hundreds of stunning and inspiring full-color photos of people, wildlife, and landscapes
* Includes the newest feature of the Digital Field Guide series: a removable color checker card to help ensure true color in your photographs
With its Alpha A300 and A350 cameras, Sony has blurred the distinction between introductory and advanced dSLRs. With the expert advice in this book, you'll learn to use every menu and control perfectly and gain insight into setting up and capturing shots that will amaze you. Reach beyond the automatic settings and take control of exposure, shutter speed, white balance, and every creative element that makes photography an art.
Take full advantage of Sony's revolutionary Quick AF (auto-focus) Live View system with adjustable LCD screen
Enhance closeup shots with the Smart Teleconverter feature
Learn to use Sony's Dynamic Range Optimizer
Explore useful accessories and benefit from Super SteadyShot image stabilization
Gain inspiration as well as instruction for getting the best shots in 20 categories