《斯坦福大学开放课程：临床解剖学》 (Open Stanford Course : Clinical Anatomy) 更新完毕/共14课[MP4]
课程名称：Open Stanford Course : Clinical Anatomy
临床解剖学科主要负责Surgery 203（课程代号）课程，医学院学生的人体解剖课和Surgery 101（课程代号）课程，本科生的人体解剖学课程。旨在为医科学生提供人体机能、结构的基础知识等讲解. 该课程主要基于解剖学的概念，但是更加强调临床解剖知识的重要性。
临床解剖学的教学是医学教育中的基本要素，我们坚信实验室工作经验、在人体解剖的基础上，应继续作为培养医学生解剖的基石. 学校为医科学生提供了这个难得的机会，去探讨人体的三维结构，在解剖过程中，来探索病理学和生物学变异. 仅仅通过教科书传授介绍临床解剖学知识是不能让人成为一个真正的医生的. 临床解剖学科将会继续履行职责，为医科学生们未来的职业生涯做好准备。
1. Division of Clinical Anatomy
The Division of Clinical Anatomy is responsible for Surgery 203, Human Anatomy for medical students, and Surgery 101, Human Anatomy for undergraduate students. Both courses are aimed at providing a strong foundation in the structure and function of the human body. The courses are based on concepts of anatomy, but the Division also emphasizes the clinical importance of anatomical knowledge.
2. Philosophy of the Teaching of Clinical Anatomy
The teaching of clinical anatomy is an essential element in medical education. We strongly believe that the laboratory experience, based on the dissection of the human body, should remain the cornerstone of anatomy training for medical students. The medical student is provided with the unique opportunity to explore the human body in its three dimensional structure and to discover the unexpected pathology and biological variation during the dissection process. Attempting to teach clinical anatomy through textbook presentation alone does not adequately prepare the medical practitioner of tomorrow.
The Division of Clinical Anatomy will continue to honor its responsibility by preparing our medical students for their future careers in medicine. Our belief is that the best anatomical education for the practice of medicine involves the dissection process in coordination with lectures, both of which underpin the student’s ability to correlate and visualize human structure.
Another important aspect of the Division is to provide facilities which are offered to other Stanford departments and to outside concerns. The use of these facilities provides access to cadaveric material which is used to enable the development of new surgical techniques and technologies.
1. Anatomy of the Heart
2. 2A.Anatomy of the Human Thorax Part 1
3. 2B.Anatomy of the Human Thorax Part 2
4. 3A.Anatomy of the Human Abdominal Wall
5. 3B.Anatomy of the Human Abdominal Wall
6. 4A.Anatomy of the Human Pelvis
7. 4B.Anatomy of the Human pelvis
8. 5B.Functional AnatomyThe Neck and Parotid Region Part 1
9. 5B.Functional AnatomyThe Neck and Parotid Region Part 2
10. 7A.Anatomy of the Human Breast
11. 7B.Anatomy of the Human Breast
12. 8A.Anatomy of the Human Inguinal and Area and Thigh
13. 8B.Anatomy of the Human Inguinal and Area and Thigh
14. 8C.Anatomy of the Human Inguinal and Area and Thigh
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !