此处提供的Deja Vu X 下载属于第三种软件，是由法国ATRIL公司研制，世界上用户量排名第二（仅次于Trados），但是只要使用过Deja Vu X的朋友，都会成为它的忠实粉丝的。Dejavux 在很多方面都体现出比其他cat软件更大的优势，记忆库、术语库制作非常简单。而且金山词霸可以在Dejavux中完整取词，这点trados是无法做到的。
3、将Deja Vu X 7.5汉化解压，只需将文件dvxUI2052.dll复制到安装文件夹的用户界面文件夹，即可使用。如：D:\Program Files\ATRIL\Deja Vu X\UILangs
Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup adds innovative resource sharing and versatile compatibility tools to the advanced productivity and quality assurance functions that make Déjà Vu X2 the most powerful system on the market. Supplied with a programmable API, Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup offers excellent value for money as a complete solution for translation agencies and companies.
- DeepMiner: The revolutionary data mining and translation engine at the heart of Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup, DeepMiner extracts much more information from your terminology and translation memory databases than any other solution and uses it to greater effect. That’s because it doesn’t just use the individual terms and sentences in your databases, but also carries out sophisticated cross-analyses of those databases on the fly to “mine” translations of the building block words and phrase segments embedded in them. It then uses conventional fuzzy matches and/or these “mined” terms and phrases to create assembled “nested” matches, forming complete new translations.
- AutoWrite: An integrated core feature of the SmartView interface in Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup, AutoWrite is an interactive predictive translation system that harnesses the power of DeepMiner to bring you vastly superior productivity to any CAT tool on the market, even for texts with few or no database segment matches. AutoWrite works with you as you translate, automatically proposing a series of terms, phrases and sentences that are mined from your databases and interactively assembled for you to select with one click as you type. And unlike legacy technology, AutoWrite works directly with your existing databases, so there’s no need to prepare special dictionaries. Just click and go!
- Create multiple file projects: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup can handle an unlimited number of files within each project, allowing you to perform a range of operations on every file at once, from Pretranslation and Search & Replace to batch Quality Control checks. You can send projects to translators in different formats for easy compatibility and effective teamwork. DVX2 offers the flexibility to include everyone in your projects. That’s because Déjà Vu X2 Editor is available as a free download, so you can send satellite projects to translators who don’t yet own a Déjà Vu, while Project Converter allows you to export and reimport projects in XLIFF or TRADOS Workbench format to include customers and suppliers who use other tools in your workflow.
- Create multiple-format projects: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup uses a clear single interface to handle all the many different file types supported from Office to FrameMaker, including HTML, XML, InDesign and many more. Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup can export your translations whenever you require, automatically preserving the original structure and formatting.
- Multilingual projects and multilingual databases: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup can handle many different languages simultaneously in one project, reusing and bringing together the information from multilingual databases in any combination of source and target languages.
- Guaranteed Matches: You no longer need to worry about multiple matches in translation memories. Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup takes the context of each segment into account to select the most appropriate match.
- Project Lexicon: Build glossaries based on the projects you translate, or incorporate the terminology you have been given by your customers. This unique, highly-flexible feature of Déjà Vu X2 offers a wide range of possibilities, from temporary glossaries of terms that still need to be verified to powerful integration through DeepMiner with AutoWrite, Assemble or AutoAssemble. Lexicon creation is easier than ever in Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup thanks to AutoBuild, a revolutionary new function fed by DeepMiner that cross-analyses your translation memories and terminology databases on the fly to automatically translate your Lexicons for you.
- Intelligent Quality: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup offers all the benefits of Atril’s Intelligent Quality technology. Assemble technology feeds the interface with more complete and more appropriate terminology and translation memory information than any other product on the market. Split/Joint sentence not only offers unlimited restructuring of translation sentences and paragraphs for the most effective stylistic solutions, but combines with DeepMiner and Assemble or AutoWrite, enabling even complex solutions to be reused effortlessly. Filter provides full cross-checking of terms and phrases across all project files. So translators and editors can make fully-informed and considered choices faster and more intuitively than with any other CAT system. AutoSearch harnesses the full power of DeepMiner to display not just every relevant matching sentence, but similar phrases and segments, too, providing unrivalled creative as well as terminological support. Completing the picture, External View enables off-screen checking and stylistic editing as well as enabling you to at any stage involve experienced experts who don’t use CAT tools.
- SmartView: A fully-customisable, tabbed-window interface and control centre that puts everything within easy reach, showing what you want at a glance and simultaneously reducing screen clutter. Extensive streamlined wizards make it easier than ever to create projects and databases, while project templates allow you to save any project configuration for easy reuse. Simply select all your project files in Windows explorer then right-click and choose the appropriate saved template to create a new project all in one go!
- Intuitive database maintenance: The new SmartView interface in Déjà Vu X2 enables swift and intuitive multilingual database maintenance, with immediate in-place editing in every language.
- Quality Assurance: Automatically check the consistency of terminology in your projects and ensure the correct use of formatting, numbers and figures.
- Compatibility: Compatible with other CAT tools.
- Teamwork: Send satellite projects to freelance translators or editors with the relevant text, translation memories and terminology, or send parallel text External View files which can be worked on using any word processor. Compress files automatically with Déjà Vu X2’s unique Pack&Go function to send by e-mail. Adding our easily-integrated TeaM Server brings unparalleled speed and flexibility to large, multinational, multisite translation projects, with no restrictions on database size.
- Share translation memories and terminology databases over a local network: Work in a team with in-house translators over a network using the COM+Server.
- Powerful batch maintenance of project and database quality: Structured Query Language SQL Select and Execute commands enable swift yet sophisticated project quality management and database maintenance. The SmartView interface makes it easier than ever to generate these commands and Quality Assurance rules and to save them for future reuse.
- Programmable API: Integrate DVX2 with your project management and other in-house systems for even greater reliability and productivity. Atril can offer full support to help you get the most out of all your systems - unlike competitors who attempt to tie you into using theirs.
- Scalable: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup can grow with you, meeting the needs of even the largest companies with the addition of TeaM Server. This easily-integrated yet exceptionally powerful and flexible product allows you to share translation memories and terminology databases across locations anywhere in the world to ensure superior quality and consistency. Process extensive, multinational multisite projects and link large corporate databases with no perceptible loss of speed.
- Cost-efficient low administration licensing solutions: Déjà Vu X2 Workgroup offers a choice of flexible licensing schemes, enabling corporate customers to work with large numbers of freelance suppliers and changing in-house teams across the world with minimal outlay. A server-based floating license solution is available to handle all your licenses automatically.
See Déjà Vu X2 Overview for more information.