《Maya 2011结合Mudbox 2011制作逼真手视频教程》(Digital Tutors Modeling Realistic Hands in Maya 2011 and Mudbox 2011 )[光盘镜像]
Digital Tutors 出品的时长2小时45分钟视频教学：Maya 2011结合Mudbox 2011制作真实手
In this course we will explore methods for building realistic hands using Maya and Mudbox.
Hands are one of the most expressive parts of many of the characters we create. Because of this, a lot of time should often be spent focusing on the hands. There are, of course, a nearly infinite number of styles in which to build a hand. In this course, we will concentrate on a hand that can go with a more realistic character. We'll start by talking a little about the proportions and anatomy of hands. Then we'll go over tools and methods for creating base geometry with topology that will help in sculpting and animating. Then we'll take the mesh into Mudbox and begin sculpting high-resolution details such as skin wrinkles, knuckles, and skin textures. Finally, we'll take our geometry and maps out of Mudbox and back into Maya. Once you've completed this course, you'll have a much better idea of how to go about building hands for your characters and how to create the detail you need in a useable state.
1. Introduction and Project Overview
2. Building a basic template for the hand
3. Modeling the fingers
4. Adding fingernails and placing the fingers
5. Connecting the fingers and adding webbing
6. Building the knuckles
7. Creating a framework for the hand
8. Filling in the palm geometry
9. Finishing the palm
10. Redirecting resolution on the back of the hand
11. Preparing geometry for export
12. Making large-scale changes in Mudbox
13. Posing the fingers
14. Sculpting the knuckles
15. Sculpting the palm
16. Sculpting the thumb area
17. Adding skin detail with stamps and bump maps
18. Transferring hand geometry to Maya
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !