Digital Tutors出品的 Architectural Detailing in ZBrush. 利用ZBrush进行 建筑物详解建模教程. 共12课时.
教程时长: 1 hrs. 27 min.
使用的软件: ZBrush 3.5
In this course, we will learn teachniques for interior/exterior architectural detailing in ZBrush
Building and detailing environments can be a time consuming process. To finish your models, you might need to create texture maps, either derived from photos, procedurally generated or hand painted. Adding higher resolution detail, like bricks or stone, to your interior and exterior models can be challenging as well. ZBrush can make this process a little bit easier. We'll start by creating a seamless brick texture that we can apply to our geometry. We'll look at using the Projection Master to quickly add detail to our models. We'll use Noise to interactively dial in some specific patterns, like a knockdown wall texture. We'll also look at building individual elements using primitive geometry that we can then append to our model. Once you're done, you'll have a better understanding of some of the tools you can use to detail your environments in ZBrush and a few ideas to get you going.
1. Introduction and Project Overview
2. Creating a seamless brick texture
3. Applying seamless alphas using stencils
4. Adding the brick deformation and noise
5. Building the window arch from primitive geometry
6. Sculpting and painting the window arch
7. Building the columns with projection master
8. Assembling the door
9. Adding texture to the ceiling tiles with noise
10. Adding a knockdown texture and chair rail to the wall
11. Adding tile to the floor
12. Appending elements and adding detail to the cornice
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !