Digital Tutors出品使用CINEMA 4D进行卡通角色建模教程视频教程。卡通角色无所不在，从周六早上的卡通角色到动画电影。制作卡通角色是生物建模中重要的练习，有着很多乐趣。CINEMA 4D对于制作这类角色是个很好的选择，它为我们制作模型提供了大量的工具。
Cartoon characters are everywhere, from Saturday morning cartoons to animated movies. Building cartoony characters is a great exercise in organic modeling and it's a lot of fun. CINEMA 4D is a great option for building these kinds of characters and it offers a variety of tools we can use to create our model.
Using some limited reference, we'll begin this course by building our beaver character, Woody, using some simple polygon shapes. We'll use polygonal modeling tools, such as the knife and extrude tools to build out our character, and we'll speed up our workflow by using such features as, symmetry objects and hyperNURBS objects. Once our modeling is complete, we'll spend a couple of lessons creating a toon-style render of the character to better match our reference. We'll go over a range of tools and techniques that will not only allow you to build Woody from scratch, but you'll also be able to apply what you've learned to create your own custom characters.
1. Introduction and Project Overview
2. Blocking in the basic shape of the body
3. Shaping the head and cheeks
4. Shaping the brow and eye area
5. Adding resolution to the eye area and mouth
6. Finishing the mouth
7. Adding the ears
8. Adding the eyes
9. Building the arms and legs
10. Starting the hand geometry
11. Finishing the hand and adding fur to the arm
12. Modeling the feet
13. Adding fur to the cheeks
14. Modeling the nose
15. Building the teeth
16. Modifying the model's shape
17. Adding fur to the top of the head
18. Modeling the tail
19. Creating a toon render
20. Finishing the materials and adding whiskers
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !