Lynda.com 出品的 Photoshop CS5 Painting with the Mixer Brush 使用画笔绘图的教程
主讲: John Derry
Join John Derry, a pioneer in the field of digital painting, as he shows how to master the natural-media painting features introduced in Photoshop CS5 in Photoshop CS5: Painting with the Mixer Brush. This course shows how to use the Mixer Brush, the Bristle Tips feature, and a new mechanism for blending colors in Photoshop to add beautiful, painterly effects to photographs, enhance artwork with paint-like strokes and illustrations, and paint entirely new art from scratch. This course also covers customizing brush characteristics and surface textures, applying keyboard shortcuts to paint smoothly and efficiently, and using a Wacom tablet to get the most out of Photoshop CS5's painting features.
Exercise files are included with the course.
* Understanding the axes of motion with a Wacom tablet
* Choosing a brush shape and Bristle Tip
* Adjusting brush angle
* Loading color and control the behavior of the Mixer Brush
* Modifying surface texture
* Simulating the texture of canvas
* Saving tool presets for brushes
* Creating a painting from a photograph
* Painting from scratch with the Mixer Brush
只是把收集的资源和各位驴友分享 仅作网络学习交流使用 请勿用于商业用途 !