Covers upgrades for gaming, digital video, and entertainment!
Transform your PC into a glitch-free, turbocharged, multimedia machine
Want to add punch to your PC? This handy reference helps add power to your old computer. Easy steps show you how to add memory, update your virus protection, get your PC ready for Windows Vista or rev it up as a cool entertainment center capable of recording TV shows or hearing DVDs in surround sound.
Move files from an old PC to a new one
Upgrade to Windows Vista
Get rid of computer viruses
Configure a wireless network
Add a TV tuner and DVD burner
* Uses the straightforward For Dummies style to show Linux and Windows users how to use the OpenOffice.org desktop productivity suite
* OpenOffice.org has a user interface and feature set similar to that of other office suites and works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office
* Explains how to download, install, and set up both the Linux and Windows versions of OpenOffice.org
* Organized by the four key desktop applications provided in the OpenOffice.org suite: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), and Draw (graphics)
* Other topics covered include creating and formatting documents with Writer, using templates and styles, creating spreadsheets with Calc, manipulating spreadsheet data, creating a presentation with Impress, and creating and editing images with Draw
From the Back Cover
Start using this free and easy productivity suite today
Draft and print documents, design cool presentations, create detailed spreadsheets, and more
Ready to leave your other Office? Open this friendly guide and find out how OpenOffice.org opens up your options! You can collect your thoughts in Writer documents, crunch numbers with Calc spreadsheets, draw great graphics, and create presentations that will really impress ‘em.
Shows tech hobbyists how to build the perfect PC, whether they want to create the ultimate gaming machine or combine new and recycled parts to construct an inexpensive computer for a child
The do-it-yourself craze is sweeping through the tech community, and this guide is now significantly revised and updated to cover the wide array of new hardware and accessories available
Step-by-step instructions and dozens of photos walk first-time computer builders through the entire process, from building the foundation, and adding a processor and RAM, to installing a video card, configuring a hard drive, hooking up CD and DVD drives, adding a modem, and troubleshooting problems
Written by an author team who is directly involved with SAS, this easy-to-follow guide is fully updated for the latest release of SAS and covers just what you need to put this popular software to work in your business. SAS allows any business or enterprise to improve data delivery, analysis, reporting, movement across a company, data mining, forecasting, statistical analysis, and more. SAS For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the necessary background on what SAS can do for you and explains how to use the Enterprise Guide.
SAS provides statistical and data analysis tools to help you deal with all kinds of data: operational, financial, performance, and more
Places special emphasis on Enterprise Guide and other analytical tools, covering all commonly used features
Covers all commonly used features and shows you the practical applications you can put to work in your business
Explores how to get various types of data into the software and how to work with databases
Covers producing reports and Web reporting tools, analytics, macros, and working with your data
Cloud computing can be difficult to understand at first, but the cost-saving possibilities are great and many companies are getting on board. If you've been put in charge of implementing cloud computing, this straightforward, plain-English guide clears up the confusion and helps you get your plan in place.
You'll learn how cloud computing enables you to run a more green IT infrastructure, and access technology-enabled services from the Internet ("in the cloud") without having to understand, manage, or invest in the technology infrastructure that supports them. You'll also find out what you need to consider when implementing a plan, how to handle security issues, and more.
Cloud computing is a way for businesses to take advantage of storage and virtual services through the Internet, saving money on infrastructure and support
This book provides a clear definition of cloud computing from the utility computing standpoint and also addresses security concerns
Offers practical guidance on delivering and managing cloud computing services effectively and efficiently
Presents a proactive and pragmatic approach to implementing cloud computing in any organization
Helps IT managers and staff understand the benefits and challenges of cloud computing, how to select a service, and what's involved in getting it up and running
Highly experienced author team consults and gives presentations on emerging technologies
The only full-service reference on choosing, setting up, and using the hot new Netbook
Netbooks are the fastest-selling segment of the PC market. These small, lightweight mini-laptops are less expensive and run longer on a battery charge than traditional laptops. This is the first book to cover everything from choosing the right Netbook to adding memory and remote access.
You'll learn to compare various models and identify what best meets your needs, connect to the Internet almost anywhere, choose and use free productivity tools, and much more. Netbooks For Dummies covers both Windows and Linux, since Netbooks are available with either operating system.
* Explains what Netbooks are, what they can do, and the advantages of mobile technology
* Provides criteria to help you decide what you need in a Netbook and descriptions of the available models, so you can choose one which best meets your needs
* Covers both Windows (including Windows 7) and Linux operating systems available on Netbooks
* Walks you through setting up a Netbook and shows you how it can work for you both at home and on the go
* Discusses free online productivity applications, data synchronization services, and social networks
* Covers advanced topics like adding memory and remote access
* Realizing that purchasing a computer is a significant investment, beloved author Dan Gookin assists readers in finding a tailor-made computer that suits specific needs while also offering longevity
* Delivers all the know-how in an understandable, enjoyable, friendly style so readers don't feel overwhelmed by all the choices they'll face when buying a computer
* Walks readers step by step through all the new developments: CD burner/DVD combo drives, processor upgrades, flat panel displays, new modem and networking options, new peripherals, and more
* An essential reference for first-time computer buyers looking to make a wise purchase, and for anyone looking to get an additional computer
Bestselling and quintessential For Dummies author Dan Gookin employs his usual fun and friendly candor while walking you through the spectrum of new features of Word 2010. Completely in tune with the needs of the beginning Word user, Gookin shows you how to use Word quickly and efficiently so that you can spend more time working on your projects and less time trying to figure out how to make Word perform the tasks you need it to do. This newest edition of Word For Dummies explains how to navigate the user interface and take advantages of file formats, and skips the unnecessary jargon.
* Unparalleled author Dan Gookin applies his beloved For Dummies writing style to introduce you to all the features and functions of Word 2010
* Escorts you through the capabilities of Word 2010 without weighing you down with unnecessary technical jargon
* Deciphers the user interface and shows you how to take advantage of the file formats
As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a huge user base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes to Excel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue once more!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style, this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running with Excel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with new features.
* Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, and Excel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it
* With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has new features and a new interface design; users need help to get up to speed
* The book includes everything you need to know to perform basic Excel 2010 tasks
* Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formatting cells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and adding database records
* Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and much more
作为世界领先的电子表格应用程序，Excel提供了一个庞大的用户群。 Office 2010的发布带来了重大的变化，傻瓜Excel向您介绍新功能和新的界面设计，基本任务，包括创建和编辑工作表和图表，格式化单元格，输入公式，插入图表，设计资料库的形式，增加数据库记录等
PowerPoint, the number one presentation software, has been revised and improved with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2010. More than 120 million people are using PowerPoint to create business and educational presentations worldwide.
Both new and veteran PowerPoint users will improve their skills with the fun and friendly advice in PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies. Bestselling author Doug Lowe makes it easy to grasp the new features and shows you how to create presentations with pizzazz.
* PowerPoint is used in more than 60 countries to create visual presentations for business and educational settings
* The newest revision to PowerPoint adds new features, an online version of the software, and improved audiovisual and video editing capabilities
* This easy-to-follow guide explains how to create and edit slides, import data from other applications, and add charts, clip art, sound, and video
* Also covers working with hyperlinks, creating Web pages with PowerPoint, video editing, and collaboration via online access
If you run a small business, you know how important customer relationship management, or CRM, can be to your bottom line. And you know it can be a bit daunting. Well, not with GoldMine and GoldMine 8 For Dummies!
GoldMine is business software designed to help you organize your contacts, track activities, schedule appointments, create reports that tell you how you’re doing, and make accurate business projections. GoldMine 8 is completely revised to make it more useful than ever, once you get the hang of it. That’s where GoldMine For Dummies comes to the rescue! Written by an authorized GoldMine trainer, this guide shows you how to:
* Set up GoldMine 8 and customize it for your business
* Create, view, and update customer records
* Schedule activities and manage leads
* Monitor your marketing efforts and see what’s working
* Predict sales based on past results
* Work with GoldMine’s e-mail system
* Organize and distribute information
* Access GoldMine from outside your office
* Integrate GoldMine with your company Web site
# This interesting guide covers all aspects of Google Earth, the freely downloadable application from Google that allows users to view satellite images from all points of the globe
# Aimed at a diverse audience, including casual users who enjoy air shots of locales as well as geographers, real estate professionals, and GPS developers
# Includes valuable tips on various customizations that users can add, advice on setting up scavenger hunts, and guidance on using Google Earth to benefit a business
# Explains modifying general options, managing the layer and placemark systems, and tackling some of the more technical aspects, such as interfacing with GPS
# There are more than 400,000 registered users of Google Earth and the number is still growing
What better way to make friends with your new PC than with this new edition of the bestselling PC book in the world? PCs For Dummies, Windows 7 Edition explains the latest Windows operating system in a refreshingly jargon-free way that's loaded with good humor and great help.
Discover how to make your PC safe for your kids, get in touch with your digital life, use flash drives, learn about green computing, and much more.
* Dan Gookin, author of the original DOS For Dummies, helped launch the worldwide popularity of the series; his books have been translated in 32 languages and have more than 12 million copies in print
* This guide gets you up to speed on the latest PC hardware and software and covers all the innovations and changes in Windows 7, all without the boring jargon
* Covers making your PC safe for kids, organizing your digital life, green computing, storage on memory cards and flash drives, online photo sharing, and much more
Tired of wondering what all the fuss is about? This book is written for people like you, who may not know much about computers but are ready to learn. In plain English, it tells you how to use a computer, the Windows operating system, and basic software; what to look for in a laptop; and how to get online to shop, e-mail, and chat — safely.
Compare — understand the differences between standard "notebook" laptops, netbooks, mids or minis, and tablet PCs
Choose wisely — consider weight, monitor size, price, how you'll connect to the Internet, processor speed, and memory
All the details — charge the battery, set up user accounts, adjust settings, and manage power
Learn what you can do — manage your finances, watch movies, research topics of interest, organize your photos, and create family newsletters
Do Windows — log on and off, manage files and folders, and use accessibility features
Communicate — set up an e-mail account and join a social networking site
Be careful — learn about online risks, how to protect yourself, and how to recognize fraud and scams
Simplify your life — shop, bank, and pay bills online
Open the book and find:
How to keep your laptop running smoothly
What you can do with built-in applications
Advice on searching the Web
Tips for protecting your privacy
How to access the Internet when you travel
How to use accessibility features for vision or hearing challenges
Where to find help
How to connect printers and other devices
Manage your contacts, communicate, synchronize ACT! with Outlook, and more
You have a business or organization to run. ACT! is designed to make that easier, and this book helps you get your ACT! together. Here's how to set up ACT! 2007, enter and organize contact information, use ACT! to track activities, prioritize leads, and produce reports, and make it act exactly as you need it to.
Discover how to
* View details on a particular contact
* Generate faxes, e-mail, or snail mail to a list
* Add fields to customize ACT!
* Handle backups and eliminate duplications
* Group and sort contacts
If you're a Mac lover and want to explore life outside of that "other productivity suite," here's your chance to dress up your docs with Apple's iWork '09 and this easy-to-follow guide from Mac technology expert, Jesse Feiler. He draws on 20 years of experience with Apple software to share his secrets of producing fun and creative files using Apple iWork '09.
Explore iWork's word processing software, called Pages, and start cranking out text that not only reads well, it looks great. Add style to your spreadsheets with Numbers. And produce dazzling presentations with Keynote--all of it with iWork's special bells and whistles that will give your everyday documents extra Apple style. Discover how to:
* Use this creative office productivity suite for your Mac
* Harness the creative possibilities of iWork for home or office
* Write text documents that look great, too
* Crunch numbers and build spreadsheets that look great with Numbers
* Easily build presentations that include multimedia and more
这是苹果深受用户欢迎的办公自动化套装软件的最新版本，不仅增加了强大的新功能，而且没有牺牲苹果公司传奇的产品易用性。Keynote ’09 引入了先进的物体过渡，可以使用所选的特效和 Magic Move 自动制作物体动画，Magic Move提供了一种应用一个简单过渡来制作复杂动画的创新方法。Pages ’09 提供了一个新的可帮助你专注于写作的全屏视图以及用于组织你的构思的大纲模式。Numbers ’09 引入了一种分组和汇总数据的快速方法，并大大简化了复杂公式的创建......
Governance, risk, and compliance—these three big letters can add up to one giant headache. But GRC doesn't have to be a boil on your corporate behind. SAP GRC For Dummies untangles the web of regulations that confronts your company and introduces you to software solutions the not only keep you in compliance, but also make your whole enterprise stronger.
This completely practical guide starts with a big-picture look and GRC and explains how it can help your organization grow. You'll find out why these regulations were enacted; what you can do to ensure compliance; and how compliance can help you prevent fraud, bolster your corporate image, and envision and execute the best possible corporate strategy. This all-business handbook will help you:
* Understand the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley
* Control access effectively
* Color your company a greener shade of green
* Source or sell goods internationally
* Keep your employees safe and healthy
* Ensure that data is kept secret and private
* Manage information flow in all directions
* Enhance your public image through sustainability reporting
* Use GRC as the basis for a powerful new corporate strategy
Although Microsoft Outlook is the number one most popular e-mail and productivity tool, many utilize only a fraction of its true potential. This easy-to-understand guide walks you through an abundance of often-overlooked tips and tricks so that you can take advantage of all that Outlook has to offer.
Outlook 2010 For Dummies introduces you to the user interface, and explains how to use the To-Do bar, filter junk email, and make the most of Outlook’s anti-phishing capabilities. Before you know it, you'll be managing e-mail folders; sharing your calendar; using RSS support; integrating tasks with OneNote, Project, Access, and SharePoint Services; accessing data with two-way sync and offline access; and more.
* Shares invaluable advice for taking advantage of the newest version of the most popular e-mail and productivity tool: Outlook 2010
* Reveals little-known tips and tricks of underused features of Microsoft Outlook
* Presents information in the beloved fun and friendly For Dummies style, showing you how to manage your e-mail, share your calendar, use RSS support, access data, and more
* Describes how to manage your day by filtering junk e-mail, using the To-Do bar, taking advantage of anti-phishing capabilities, and much more
Access may be the least understood and most challenging application in the Microsoft Office suite. This guide is designed to help anyone who lacks experience in creating and managing a database learn to use Access 2010 quickly and easily.
In the classic For Dummies tradition, the book provides an education in Access, the interface, and the architecture of a database. It explains the process of building a database, linking information, sharing data, generating reports, and much more.
* As the Microsoft Office database application, Access may be the least understood and most challenging part of the Office suite
* Access 2010 For Dummies walks newcomers through building and using their first database
* Covers linking information in a database, setting relationships, modeling data, and building tables
* Explores how to extract data from Access and get specific answers, create forms, and export data in reports
* A section for more experienced users looks at analyzing errors and creating an interface
Fully updated for the newest version, Access 2010 For Dummies gets new Access users up to speed and helps veterans get the most from the Office database application.
Flatbed or sheet-fed? USB or FireWire? And what the heck is a dpi, anyway? This handy guide tells you all that and more - everything you need to know to get the most use, and fun, out of your scanner. Choose the right image editing software, share photos online, even get the scoop on tricks the experts use.
Discover how to:
* Buy the right scanner for your needs
* Choose your software
* Fine-tune your scans
* Select and install extra equipment
* Edit images like a pro
* Keep your scanner happy and healthy
No one knows computers like veteran author Dan Gookin. With this new edition of his bestseller, he shares his wealth of knowledge and once again finesses even the most complex of topics and presents it in such a way that makes it simple, entertaining, and easy to understand.
You'll explore the latest hardware and technology updates and delve into the most updated information on Windows 7. You'll review the many issues that are unique to laptops, including synchronizing with the desktop, coordinating e-mail between two machines, working on the road, and more.
* Beloved and popular author Dan Gookin returns with a new edition that makes understanding laptops simpler than you ever thought possible
* Shares the latest information concerning laptops: new technology, current processors available, and steps to update memory and hard drive capabilities
* Includes coverage of connectivity between a laptop and desktop, interfaces between laptops, add-ons, networking procedures, and more
* Reviews the perks of newer laptops, including larger displays, longer battery power, and speeds equal to desktops to name a few
* Examines the benefits of mobility for students, employees, and anyone who needs to work on the go
Learn to diagnose and fix simple PC problems with this easy-to-follow guide
When something goes wrong with your computer, it's frustrating and potentially expensive. With Fix Your Own Computer For Seniors For Dummies, you can find out what's wrong, how to fix it, whether you need to call in professional help, and how to practice preventive maintenance.
This friendly guide avoids techie jargon and shows you how to diagnose the problem, find out whether the software or hardware is at fault, make simple repairs, and add external devices such as scanners, printers, and hard drives. It also helps you maintain your computer through basic steps like defragmenting the hard drive and cleaning out files - techniques that can prevent a lot of problems from occurring in the first place.
* Written specifically for first-time computer users, this book explains how to diagnose basic PC problems, understand error messages, and fix common issues
* Specific step-by-step procedures guide you through basic repairs such as replacing the hard drive
* Explains common mistakes and how to avoid them
* Outlines the steps for preventive maintenance, such as how to defragment the hard drive, clean files, delete old files, and organize files
* Explores ways to expand and enhance a computer with external devices including hard drives, Web cameras, Web phones, scanners, printers, flash drives and other hardware
* Shows what you can fix yourself and when to seek help from a repair service or the manufacturer
* Updated to cover all the latest features and capabilities of Access 2007, this resource provides new and inexperienced Access users with eight task-oriented minibooks that cover begininning to advanced-level material
* Each minibook covers a specific aspect of Access, such as database design, tables, queries, forms, reports, and macros
* Shows how to accomplish specific tasks such as database housekeeping, security data, and using Access with the Web
* Access is the world's leading desktop database solution and is used by millions of people to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data, as well as to build powerful, custom database solutions that integrate with the Web and enterprise data sources
What do you need to calculate? Manufacturing output? A curve for test scores? Sports stats? You and Excel can do it, and this non-intimidating guide shows you how. It demystifies the different types of statistics, how Excel functions and formulas work, the meaning of means and medians, how to interpret your figures, and more — in plain English.
* Getting there — learn how variables, samples, and probability are used to get the information you want
Excel tricks — find out what's built into the program to help you work with Excel formulas
Playing with worksheets — get acquainted with the worksheet functions for each step
Graphic displays — present your data as pie graphs, bar graphs, line graphs, or scatter plots
What's normal? — understand normal distribution and probability
Hyping hypotheses — learn to use hypothesis testing with means and variables
When regression is progress — discover when and how to use regression for forecasting
What are the odds — work with probability, random variables, and binomial distribution
Open the book and find:
* Ten statistical and graphical tips and traps
The difference between descriptive and inferential statistics
Why graphs are good
How to measure variations
What standard scores are and why they're used
When to use two-sample hypothesis testing
How to use correlations
Different ways of working with probability
* Dan Gookin's For Dummies guides to Word have consistently led the pack, selling more than 1.7 million copies in previous editions
* The author's irreverent sense of humor and crystal-clear prose make getting up to speed on Word a snap
* Thoroughly updated to cover Word's new interface, new file format options, and new collaboration and connectivity features
* An essential resource for everyone who wants to hit the ground running with Word 2007 and make the most of all the new features
If you’ve never worked with a computer spreadsheet, or if you’ve had some experience with earlier versions of Excel but need help transitioning, here you’ll find everything you need to create, edit, format, and print your own worksheets (without sacrificing your sanity!). Excel 2007 for Dummies covers all the fundamental techniques, concentrating on only the easiest, most user-friendly ways to get things done.
You’ll discover how to:
* Rearrange, delete and insert new information
* Keep track of and organize data in a single worksheet
* Transfer data between the sheets of different workbooks
* Create a chart using the data in a worksheet
* Add hyperlinks and graphics to worksheets
* And more!
* Many companies have asked suppliers to begin using RFID (radio frequency identification) tags by 2006
* RFID allows pallets and products to be scanned at a greater distance and with less effort than barcode scanning, offering superior supply-chain management efficiencies
* This unique plain-English resource explains RFID and shows CIOs, warehouse managers, and supply-chain managers how to implement RFID tagging in products and deploy RFID scanning at a warehouse or distribution center
* Covers the business case for RFID, pilot programs, timelines and strategies for site assessments and deployments, testing guidelines, privacy and regulatory issues, and more
* The increase in project outsourcing has forced traditional programmers to take on the role of project managers and quickly learn how to manage software projects
* The author discusses all of the essentials in widely accepted project management methodology, from managing programmers to assessing and eliminating risk
* The book covers the iterative development model, using Microsoft Project 2003, as well as a variety of methodologies including eXtreme, open source, SQA testing, software life cycle management, and more
* The companion Web site contains tools, case studies and other resources to help even novices get up and running
* Most users take advantage of only two percent of Outlook's power; this book shows them how to harness frequently overlooked tricks and techniques that can significantly boost productivity
* Shows how to manage time and information in the new interface, covering instant searches, the To-Do bar, color categories, and task integration with OneNote, Project, Access, and Windows SharePoint Services
* Explains how to connect across boundaries with access to WSS data, two-way sync and offline access, calendar sharing, smart scheduling, RSS support, electronic business cards, and the improved out-of-office assistant
* Demonstrates how to stay safe and in control with the improved spam filter, anti-phishing capabilities, e-mail postmark features, e-mail folder organization, and information rights management
When you’re trying to harness the power of PowerPoint, you don’t want to wade through lots of background and definitions; you want to make things happen! Power Point Just the Steps for Dummies puts your hands and eyes to work immediately so you can finish any PowerPoint project in a flash. Just choose your task, follow the step-by-step instructions and vivid illustrations, and POOF! It’s done. In seconds, you’ll be:
* Creating a new presentation
* Resizing or moving an object
* Duplicating a slide
* Using the outlining toolbar
* Adding notes to a slide
* Printing your presentation
* Setting up a slide show
* Working with pictures and clip art
* Coloring text and objects
* Modifying the slide master
* Creating a template
* Inserting a diagram or chart
* Adding sound and video
* Offers an easy-to-navigate design featuring a two-column landscape layout loaded with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to help readers get up to speed fast on key PowerPoint tasks-and create effective and striking presentations
* Covers creating a new presentation, resizing or moving an object, duplicating a slide, using the outlining toolbar, and adding notes to a slide
* Shows how to print a presentation, set up a slide show, work with pictures and clip art, color text and objects, modify the slide master, create a template, insert a diagram or chart, add sound and video, and much more
Project 2007 helps you keep your projects on track by providing sophisticated tools for building task outlines and important timing relationships; efficiently assigning people, cost, and material resources; and keeping everyone and everything on schedule. Get an overview of the benefits of Project Server and Project Web Access for communicating with your team and managing your project online.
Discover how to
* Employ the powerful new features of Project 2007
* Track down problems with Task Drivers
* Explore Project's new Visual Reports
* Get tips for saving time and money on your projects
This is supposed to be the age of instant and constant communication, right? And if you have a business, belong to an organization, or have a cause you want to promote, a great-looking flyer or brochure can say a lot.
If you have Microsoft Office Professional, Small Business, or Ultimate on your PC, you already have a great communication tool hidden inside—Publisher 2007. Use it to promote your organization with newsletters, cards, and brochures. This book gets you started with Publisher basics so you can start communicating with your public.
Chances are you’re not planning to become a Publisher guru; you just want to use Publisher to get some things done. Then Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 For Dummies is just the book for you! It has just what you need to know to
* Understand design basics and plan a page
* Set up a flyer or publication and place text and pictures where they work best
* Use various Publisher templates
* Incorporate images and files from other programs
* Build Web sites with Publisher
* Prepare your creations for printing or posting online
如果您的个人电脑用的是Microsoft Office专业版，小型企业或旗舰版，您已经有一个强大的工具藏在里面——Publisher 2007。用它来整理您的通讯，名片等。
Find and use the features you need right away
Create great documents, Excel charts, and slide shows, and organize your e-mail
What's new at the Office? A lot, and this book takes you through all the cool changes and enhancements so you can rev up and go. Find your way around the new interface, dress up your documents, create spreadsheets that actually make sense, give presentations that wow your audience, and organize your life.
Discover how to
* Locate commands on the Ribbon
* Use Live Preview
* Stop spam with Outlook®
* Format and enhance Word documents
* Work with Excel® formulas
* Store and find data in Access
*帮助你驾驭Microsoft Office 2010的所有新功能