《消化道、肝脏、胆管与胰腺外科病理学》(Surgical Pathology of the GI Tract, Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas.chm)(Robert D. Odze MD FRCP(C), John R. Goldblum MD FCAP FASCP FACG)2008年第二版[CHM]
This one-of-a-kind resource brings together all three 'gastrointestinal' organ systems into one textbook of surgical and medical disorders of the GI tract, liver, billiary tract and pancreas. With a strong foundation in morphology, it offers a comprehensive and practical guide to the interpretation of endoscopic biopsies and resection specimens of the alimentary tract and related solid organs. In addition, chapters outline the current clinical approach to management and treatment options, wherever applicable, particularly regarding screening and surveillance recommendations for preneoplastic disorders. You will also find that diseases integrate key pathologic findings with relevant cytologic and genetic information necessary in order to establish an accurate diagnosis.
Emphasizes key histologic features necessary to assist in the identification of diseases based upon evaluation of biopsy and resection specimens.
Information reflects new understanding of the molecular/phenotypic origin of many disorders.
Integrates complementary diagnostic methods such as immunohistochemistry, molecular diagnostics, and cytology with pathologic features.
Discusses the up-to-date and controversial aspects of the "hottest" topics in the field.
Includes separate chapters on diagnostic cytology of the GI tract, liver, billiary tract and pancreas.
Features the expertise of three renowned specialists and more than 50 distinguished contributors.
Covers the differential diagnosis of most disorders in an algorithmic manner with abundant high quality color photographs.
Part 1: Gastrointestinal Tract
Section I: General Pathology of the GI Tract
1.GI Tract Endoscopic and Tissue Processing Techniques and Normal Histology, Brian C. Jacobson, James M. Crawford, Francis A. Farraye
2.Screening and Surveillance Guidelines in Gastroenterology, Arati Pratap, Francis A. Farraye
3.Diagnostic Cytology of the GI Tract, Helen H. Wang
4.Infectious Disorders of the GI Tract, Laura W. Lamps
5.Manifestations of Immunodeficiency in the GI Tract, Elizabeth Harris, Kay Washington
6.Systemic Illnesses Involving the GI Tract, David N. B. Lewin
7.Neuromuscular Disorders of the GI Tract, Dhanpat Jain
8.Congenital and Developmental Disorders of the GI Tract, Pierre Russo, Dale Huff
9.GI Tract Enteropathies of Infancy and Childhood, Pierre Russo
10. Vascular Disorders of the GI Tract, A. Brian West, Kisha A. Mitchell
Section II: Inflammatory Disorders of the GI Tract
11. Inflammatory Disorders of the Esophagus, Ana Bennett, John R. Goldblum, Robert D. Odze
12. Inflammatory Disorders of the Stomach, Richard H. Lash, Gregory Y. Lauwers, Robert D. Odze, Robert M. Genta
13. Inflammatory Disorders of the Small Intestine, Marie E. Robert
14. Inflammatory Disorders of the Large Intestine, Joel K. Greenson, Robert D. Odze
15. Inflammatory Disorders of the Appendix, Jason Daniels, Elizabeth Montgomery
Section III: Polyps of the GI Tract
16. Polyps of the Esophagus, Audrey Lazenby
17. Polyps of the Stomach, Jerrold R. Turner, Robert D. Odze
18 . Polyps of the Small Intestine, Rhonda K. Yantiss, Donald A. Antonioli
19. Polyps of the Large Intestine, Jason L. Hornick, Robert D. Odze
Section IV: Epithelial Neoplasms of the GI Tract
20. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Esophagus, Jonathan N. Glickman, Robert D. Odze
21. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Stomach, Gregory Y. Lauwers
22. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Small Intestine, Amy Noffsinger
23. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Large Intestine, Mark Redston
24. Epithelial Neoplasms of the Appendix, Norman J. Carr, Theresa S. Emory, Leslie H. Sobin
25. Neuroendocrine Tumors of the GI Tract and Appendix, Fiona Graeme-Cook
Section V: Nonepithelial Neoplasms of the GI Tract
26. Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract, John R. Goldblum
27. Lymphoid Tumors of the GI Tract, Hepatobillary Tract, and Pancreas, Judith A. Ferry
Section VI: Anal Pathology
28. Inflammatory and Neoplastic Disorders of the Anal Canal, Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue
Part 2: Gallbladder, Extrahepatic Biliary Tract, and Pancreas
29. Gallbladder, Extrahepatic Biliary Tract, Pancreas Tissue Processing Techniques, and Normal Histology, James M. Crawford
30. Diagnostic Cytology of the Pancreas and Biliary Tract, Barbara A. Centeno
31. Developmental Disorders of the Pancreas, Extrahepatic Biliary Tree, and Gallbladder, Joseph Willis
32. Infectious and Inflammatory Disorders of the Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Biliary Tree, Joseph Jessarun
33. Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Biliary Tract, N. Volkan Adsay, David S. Klimstra
34. Inflammatory, Infectious, and other Non-Neoplastic Disorders of the Pancreas, Bruce M. Wenig, Clara S. Heffess
35. Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Ampulla and Pancreas, David S. Klimstra, N. Volkan Adsay
Part Three: Liver
36. Liver Tissue Processing, Interpretation, and Normal Histology, Arief Suriawinata, Lilian B. Antonio, Swan N. Thung
37. Diagnostic Cytology of the Liver, Martha Bishop Pitman
38. Acute and Chronic Infectious Hepatitis, Laura W. Lamps, Kay Washington, Elizabeth Harris
39. Autoimmune and Cholestatic Disorders of the Liver, Kenneth P. Batts
40. Toxic and Drug-Induced Disorders of the Liver, Paulette Bioulac-Sage, Charles Balabaud
41, Fatty Disease of the Liver, Elizabeth M. Brunt, Dina G. Tiniakos
42. Cirrhosis, Ian R. Wanless, James M. Crawford
43. Vascular Disorders of the Liver, Ian R. Wanless
44. Transplantation Pathology of the Liver, Anthony J. Demetris, James M. Crawford, Marida Minervini, Mike Nalesnik, Erin Ochoa, Parmjeet Randhawa, Eizaburo Sasatomi, Tong Wu
45. Liver Pathology in Pregnancy, Kamran Badizadegan, Jacqueline L. Wolf
46. Inherited, Metabolic, and Developmental Disorders of the Pediatric and Adult Liver, Max Arroyo, James M. Crawford
47. Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Liver, Linda D. Ferrell