应用平台：Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
Web Monitor 3.41 released 3/17/2010
We've released Web Monitor 3.40. This release is mainly a bug fix release and it adds better support for running under 64 bit Windows. Previous updates have added exciting new features including Windows Service support, a remote Web Administration interface and improved logging features, support for searching for result content with RegEx expressions, thresholds for notifications and more.
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
Microsoft .Net Runtime v2.0 or later
Need to keep an eye on your Web site? Worried that your site might not be up and running returning accurate results? How much is it costing you if your site is down or not responding properly? Can you afford *not* to monitor your site?
West Wind Web Monitor can help you monitor any number of Web site links to ensure they are alive and kicking, and more importantly, returning the results you actually expect. Web Monitor can watch an unlimited number of Web URLs and notify you via email or pager if and when there is a problem. It can even launch another URL or execute a file to correct the problem without manual intervention when a failure occurs. Web Monitor also notifies you again once the site comes back up, so that you can relax and back off from full panic mode at 3am in the morning.
Web Monitor can run either as a desktop application, taskbar item or as a Windows Service and allows you to monitor up to 100 sites per instance. The Service Version also provides a remote Web interface to administer the Web Monitor Service over the Web (requires Internet Information Services and ASP.NET 2.0 or later).
West Wind Web Monitor Features:
Web Site Monitoring
* Monitor any number of Web sites simultaneously
* Monitor HTTP result for a specific strings contained in result
* Search for result text or missing result text with plain text or RegEx expressions
* Configure each site individually including messages, actions and check frequency
* Recheck sites before failing to avoid false positives
* Support for Authentication, SSL, POST and HTTP Headers in monitoring
* Supports monitoring of Web Services
* Monitor sites once every few seconds or once a day - it's up to you
* Hit maintenance links at regular intervals to perform automated Web tasks
Failure Notification and Recovery Processing
* Send email or pager/SMS notifications (via email) in response to failures
* Unlimited number of recipients are supported
* Execute one or two Web links or executables on the local machine in response to a failure
* Detect site reactivation and send notification of reactivation
* Create custom Notification handlers via add-in model using any .NET language
* Logging of failure and restart events
* Log files store data in XML format for external Log parsing
and scripted configuration modification without the UI
* Four operational modes:
o Desktop Operation
o Task Tray Operation
o Windows Service Operation (Service Version)
* ASP.NET Web Front end to administer Web Monitor remotely
* Add-in support lets you extend Web Monitor with any .NET Language
* Customizable and pluggable .NET C# source code version available
to plug Web Monitor monitoring engine into your own .NET applications.
°°°° ²² °°°°° ² °°°°° °°°°°
West Wind Web Monitor v3.41 (c) West Wind Technologies
² ִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִִ ²
± Disks: 1 x 2,88mb Date : March 18, 2010 ±
° OS : Windows °
² Release Description:
Need to keep an eye on your Web site? Worried that the site might not be
up and running returning accurate results? How much is costing you if
your site is down or not responding properly? Can you afford not to
monitor your site?
Or maybe you need to have your Web site perform maintenance tasks on
Then West Wind Web Monitor is the tool for you. Web Monitor can help you
monitor Web links to make sure they are still online. It can watch
multiple Web sites and links and notify you via email or pager if and
when there is a problem. It can even launch another URL or executable
file to correct the problem without manual intervention when a failure
occurs. And it will notify you again if the site comes back up if the
automated tasks succeeded.
Web Monitor runs either as a desktop application, Taskbar item or as a
Windows Service and allows you to monitor up to 100 sites per instance.
The Service Version also provides a remote Web interface to administer
Web Monitor over the Internet (requires IIS and ASP.NET).
± Just unpack&install. Register with serial(s) in serial.txt