Each episode follows two extraordinary individuals whose anatomy has transformed their lives. In the first episode about bones: 9-year-old Jake Grys might break a rib just by coughing and has broken practically every bone in his body; 28-year-old Holly Pullano has her muscles and tendons turn to bone after the slightest impact. In the second episode about blood: 12-year-old Son Pham has abnormal blood vessels, causing a huge balloon-like mass that has taken over his face; 16-year-old Michael Politzer has a vascular system that has mangled and reshaped his organs, causing bone and tissue overgrowth.
Source: National Geographic Channel
RELEASE DATE........: 2010.03.22
GENRE ..............: Docu
Big up all scene massive!
9 Years of the Force and still going strong
What we are looking for:
* gigabit euro sites for x264 only
* Fios x264 rippers or cappers
* also we have a contest to annouce we are in need of a
* new nfo ascii artwork design email us with your designs
* winners artwork will be added as our new nfo
* dont forget to tag your work
* If you think you can help contact us on irc
* or email us at Force@hush.ai