软件类型：图形图像 - 图像处理
- Options > Preferences now allows to save and load preferences.
- Batch scripts can now be saved and loaded.
- When a directory or zip archive is loaded that contains
a file named "ZereneBatch.xml", that file is automatically
executed as a batch script.
- Command line arguments have been added to:
. suppress the usual splash screen,
. run with the GUI minimized,
. force execution of a specified batch script,
. automatically exit on completion of a batch script.
These arguments and program-generated batch files provide
a basic API (application programming interface) that allows
other programs to launch and control Zerene Stacker,
essentially using it to extend their own operations.
- Order of processing (front to back, back to front) is now
automatically determined to avoid "streaky edges".
- Image pre-sizing and pre-rotation can now be changed
when a project is open.
- Rules for generating output image names can now be specified
by flexible templates for selecting and rearranging timestamp,
method, source image names, output sequence numbers,
and user-provided text.
- When a project that contains multiple output images is opened,
now none of them is selected automatically. This avoids
unnecessary delay, particularly with large images.
- Configuration is not saved if exit is forced while operation
is in progress.
- The amount of physical memory can now be provided by hand,
even it was determined automatically. This allows manual
correction of the rare case where an incorrect value is
determined by the automatic process.
- In batch mode, output image disposition can now be set
independently for each task to be performed.
- Tooltips have been added for Options > Preferences > Image Saving.
- Clickable links are now supported in update notifications.
- Priority of computational threads is reduced one more notch
to improve responsiveness of interactive programs running
at the same time.
- Batch tweak: output images disposed as "Save in source folders",
will be placed with the first source image if the operation is
specified as applying to "%CurrentProject%".
- Bug fix: when retouching, pressing the shift key now
does not clear the selection of an output image as source,
unless the cursor is dragged.
- Bug fix: properly handle scale change on new project in batch.
- Bug fix: clear output window when project closed.
- Bug fix: parameters were not always saved properly after
"Reset to default".
- Bug fix: incorrect version was shown by Mac OS X system menu.
We recommend using a computer with a modern multi-core processor (e.g. Intel® Core™ 2) and at least 2 GB of memory. The software will run correctly on older and smaller machines, but processing will take longer and you may be limited to something less than the full resolution of your camera.
What is Zerene Stacker?
Zerene Stacker is a “focus stacking” program designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers.
Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also!
This subject is a common fruit fly, as seen through a 100X microscope. Individual image on the left, stacked result on the right.
Why use it?
Zerene Stacker has several advantages over other commonly used stacking programs:
o Highest quality output images, especially in difficult cases
o Accurate and robust alignment and interpolation
o Advanced stacking algorithms
o Clean handling of hairs and bristles -- no halos or contour lines
o Preserves low contrast detail and avoids "stacking mush" with deep stacks
o Fast and flexible retouching makes it easy to combine the best features of multiple algorithms as well as original frames
o Supports 8- and 16-bit input and output files
o Can generate stereo and 3-D rocking animations from a single stack, even for difficult subjects with structural overlaps and bristles.
o Designed to fully utilize modern multi-core processors and multi-processor computers
o Runs on all major computer systems: Microsoft Windows®, Macintosh OS X®, Linux®.
±² RLS DATE ..............: 02-Mar-2010 °
± RLS SiZE ..............: 05 * 5,00 MB ± ±²
² RLS NAME ..............: fo-zs32.zip ² °±
² ° ° ²
² ° ± PROTECTiON ............: Key ±° °
²²² ²° REQUiREMENTS ..........: Windows OS °² ²²±
± ² ± ±±²
²° ± ±
² ² ° ±° ² ± ²
°²±± DESCRiPTiON N' iNSTALLATiON
Zerene Stacker is a “focus stacking” program designed specifically
for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers.
Use an info from key.txt to register the program