资源格式: PDF (需要Adobe reader 9.0 可以打开)
周六或周日, 因个人是512k小水管,通常周一至周五19:00-23:00, 周六,周日全天在线,喜欢的朋友谢谢帮忙分流.
The Asia News Network (ANN) is a network of national daily newspapers published in Asian cities, organized to provide avenues for cooperation and to optimize coverage of major news events in the region.
The networking of newspapers in Asia was first discussed informally by the Asian editors who participated in the first Asian-German Editors' Forum organized by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Manila. Encouraged by the warm fellowship among them and the success of the forum, the editors decided that a more permanent professional and business relationship be pursued not only among themselves but among their respective publications with the goal of improving the coverage of Asian affairs by Asian media. In March 1999, ANN was born.
1. To enhance and improve news coverage of Asian affairs.
2. To provide member newspapers with reliable access to news sources in Asia.
3. To help promote the professional development of journalism in the region.
1. All members shall be free to publish news stories, analyses, features and photographs from the network members.
2. Each network member will contribute a least five stories everyday from which other members may choose to print in their publications. The contributions may include any kind of story that may be deemed useful to the others, such as politics, regional conflicts, economy, human interest, and sports. Photographs may also be requested from any of the network members.
3. The newspaper that was the source of the story, analysis or photograph shall be given credit in the publication that uses these, along with the network. For example: The Jakarta Post/Asia News Network. Bylines of reporters shall be at the discretion of the editors.
4. Each member shall appoint an editor to the network with whom ANN members can communicate regarding specific requirements. A central coordinator shall be appointed to look after the daily contributions of the network members. The position of central coordinator shall be rotated quarterly.
5. Network members shall help one another whenever they can through sharing of facilities and manpower. In the event of coverage by a reporter of one newspaper to another member's country, the network member in "host" country shall extend support by means of free use of its library system and email and make available contacts known by the "host". On certain occasions, special arrangements may also be made among network members. The network member requesting the coverage shall bear the direct costs incurred in the assignment.
6. A network member may request special reports and background information from any of the other members. A member should try to deliver on a best effort basis but may decline if the request requires extensive work and additional resources.
7. Network members may embark on an exchange program for their journalists, either on a bilateral basis or as a group.
8. A website shall be installed for the operations of ANN.
The network shall sponsor projects that will generate news for the region.
The Executive Board shall meet twice a year.
THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
The Executive Board shall process the applications of new members and regulate the activities of ANN. The Board is composed of the editors of the full members, namely:
Mr Zhu Ling , Editor-in-Chief, China Daily
Mr Shigeyuki Okada , Managing Editor, The Daily Yomiuri
Mr Endy Bayuni , Chief Editor, The Jakarta Post
Mr Choi Nam-hyun , Editor-in-Chief, The Korea Herald
Mr Isagani Yambot , Publisher, Philippine Daily Inquirer
Mr Pook Ah Lek , Executive Editor-in-Chief, Sin Chew Daily
Mr Daniel Huang , Deputy Director, The China Post
Mr Mahfuz Anam , Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Star
Mr Prabath Sahabandu , Editor-in-Chief, The Island
Mr Prateek Pradhan , Editor, The Kathmandu Post
Mr Arif Nizami , Editor, The Nation (Pakistan)
Mr Pana Janviroj , President, The Nation (Thailand)
Mr Wong Chun Wai , Group Chief Editor, The Star
Mr Ravindra Kumar , Editor and Managing Editor, The Statesman
Mr Felix Soh , Deputy Editor, The Straits Times
Mr Tran Mai Huong , Editor-in-Chief, Viet Nam News
The chairman of the Executive Board shall have a term of one year.
The 2007/2008 board chairperson is Mr Isagani Yambot.
Mr Werner vom Busch, Regional Representative (Media) of KAS shall serve as adviser to the Board.
Messr Ermin Gracia Jr., Mr Zhu Yinghuang, Suthichai Yoon and Thomas Bernd Stehling shall be honorary members.
Membership in the ANN will be by invitation. Acceptance of a new member will be decided by consensus by the Executive Board.
Membership in the network shall be by institution, not by individual. Each Asian country shall be represented by one English newspaper, unless otherwise decided by the Board, and a vernacular newspaper, the utility of which shall be assessed by the same Board. Membership of a newspaper will lapse if the Board decides that a newspaper has not contributed productively to ANN.