Douglas Bader (道格拉斯．巴德尔) 爵士，第二次世界大战时的飞行能手。Douglas Bader 在1930年加入英国皇家空军，但18个月后，一场飞行事故使他必须把双脚截肢。 他原本已退出英国皇家空军，但在第二次世界大战爆发时又重新加入。 他指挥空军，在英国战场轰炸了23架德国战机，是所有英国飞行员的第五名。
Douglas Bader was a model national hero. At the age of just 21, as a young officer in the Royal Air Force, he had both legs amputated after he crashed his aeroplane, but through sheer guts and determination he learnt to walk again. Then, after being allowed to rejoin the RAF at the outbreak of World War II, he went on to become Britain’s best-known pilot – the most famous of ‘the few’ who helped save their country during the Battle of Britain.
Nor did Bader’s heroism end there. When his plane came down in France on 9 August 1941, he didn’t sit out the rest of the war quietly in a prisoner-of-war camp. Instead, his constant attempts at escape, despite his disabilities, led to his incarceration at Colditz Castle – the special German prison for officers who were repeat escapees, which famously had more guards than prisoners.
Yet Bader was also a controversial character. Loathed as much as loved by those under his command, he was a man of strong ideas who didn’t always follow orders.
* Total Size (MB) ....: 1,279.16 MB
* Total Streams ......: 2 Stream(s)
* Video Length .......: 01:41:16
* Video Codec Name ...: XviD MPEG-4 codec
* Video Bitrate ......: 1641 KB/s
* Resolution .........: 672 x 384
* Aspect Ratio .......: 1.75:1
* Quality Factor .....: 0.254 B/px
* Audio Codec Name ...: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
* Audio Bitrate ......: 124 KB/s (VBR)
* Channels ...........: 2 Ch
* Sampling Rate ......: 48000 Hz
* Ripped By ..........: Adam Cook