基于广大驴友的反馈,下载中的第12首曲目12. Prisoners Of War (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 6:23有解压缩问题的情况上,我做了单独为第12首供源的任务,请下载的朋友们在下载完毕后放入专辑的文件夹中,以便继续欣赏.典狱长在此感谢大家的一贯支持!欢迎多多来访VeryCD - 原声区.
本专辑为VeryCD - 典狱长发布的ape分轨无损文件.本原声是根据华纳兄弟影业所属的美国科学小说电视台拍摄的美国热门电视连续剧<终结者外传>的电视原声所发行的原声大碟.原声大碟创作由Bear McCreary主刀.Bear McCreary除了为本片制作原声以外,还在<Rest Stop: Don't Look Back><Eureka><Battlestar Galactica: Season 3>< Wrong Turn 2><Battlestar Galactica: Season 1><Battlestar Galactica:Season 2.>等等影视作品的原声中担任指挥.本电视原声的制作当然以电影终结者的重锤2节奏+重锤1节奏+重锤2节奏音效为主旋律,在此之外加以相应的提琴群的变奏以适应电视连续剧的需要.简单的来说还不错.虽然是电视连续剧,但是不失电影大片的原声制作风范,对咱们VeryCD的电驴之友来说,也算物有所值了吧.
非常值得推荐6. Central America (from 'Queen's Gambit')这首,节奏也好重音音效也好,都处理得当.有兴趣欣赏一下吧.
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles features incidental music composed by Bear McCreary. For financial reasons, the main theme of the Terminator film series, composed by Brad Fiedel, is featured briefly in the TV series - mainly during the title sequence. McCreary has stated that his score is inspired by the tone of Fiedel's score in the first two Terminator films and since Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day, he felt that the tone of the music should be consistent with that of the film as much as possible. He began working on the score by recording metallic sounds, using "oil cans, whale drums, chains, anvils, brake drums, garbage cans, thundersheets, tin cans...", after which he edited the samples and created his own custom library of metallic drums.For every episode thereafter, live metal percussion elements were recorded on top of the electronics. While Fiedel's scores were performed using synthesizers, McCreary chose to use an ensemble of electric string instruments instead.
A musical theme was created for each of the principal characters. The theme for Sarah Connor is the most frequently used theme in addition to being the longest and the most developed theme in the series as opposed to that which was created for the character in the films. There are two main sections to Sarah's theme with one presenting her "bad-ass, stoic warrior" side and the other as "a loving mother".John's theme was originally composed for a specific scene in the pilot episode and performed with a solo clarinet to convey his loneliness and awkwardness.McCreary stated that the "musical ambiguity in the melody" is used to show John's transformation in the series. Although themes were also written for other characters such as Derek Reese, James Ellison and the "evil terminator[s]", no themes were written for Cameron during the first season because McCreary felt that "her character was defined by her relationship with John, Sarah and the others around her" so Sarah's or John's theme was used in most of her scenes.
The series mainly features McCreary's original score. Songs and instrumental music from other sources are used sparingly. Alter Bridge's single "Rise Today" was used for the promotion of the first season. Three songs have been used in the series so far: "The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash was used in the first season finale and a cover of "Samson and Delilah" by Shirley Manson was used in the second season premiere. Both songs were used as background music for an action sequence in their respective episode. The second season episode, "The Mousetrap", features "Safe Within Your Arms" by Greg Garing. "Nocturne in C-sharp minor" by Frédéric Chopin was used in the first season episode "The Demon Hand". In the episode, "Mr. Ferguson Is Ill today," features the song "La Llorona," originally written and recorded by Chavela Varga but Bear McCreary made his own version of it..
The record label La-La Land Records is expected to release the original television soundtrack for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on 23 December 2008.
THANK YOU SO MUCH - MR.RICKY 8
1. Samson And Delilah (from 'Samson and Delilah') 4:56 - Performed by Shirley Manson
2. 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' Opening Title 0:43
3. Sarah Connor's Theme (from 'Pilot') 3:15
4. Cromartie In The Hospital (from 'The Turk') 1:08
5. Andy Goode's Turk (from 'Queen's Gambit') 3:09
6. Central America (from 'Queen's Gambit') 1:32
7. John And Riley (from 'Automatic for the People') 2:25
8. Derek Reese (from 'Queen's Gambit' and 'The Demon Hand') 2:51
9. Ain't We Famous (from 'Automatic for the People') 3:34 - Performed by BrEndAn's Band
10. Motorcycle Robot Chase (from 'Gnothi Seuton') 2:48 - Featuring Captain Ahab
11. The Hand Of God (from 'The Demon Hand') 3:08
12. Prisoners Of War (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 6:23
13. Miles Dyson's Grave (from 'The Turk') 2:41
14. Atomic Al's Merry Melody (from 'Automatic for the People') 1:21
15. The Reese Boys (from 'What He Beheld') 1:39
16. Removing Cameron's Chip (from 'Vick's Chip') 3:13
17. Ellison Spared (from 'What He Beheld') 2:21
18. I Love You (from 'Samson & Delilah') 2:28
19. Catherine Weaver (from 'Samson & Delilah') 2:03
20. Derek's Mission (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 1:45
21. There's A Storm Coming (from 'Dungeons & Dragons') 3:00
22. Highway Battle (from 'Queen's Gambit') 3:56
23. Perfect Creatures (from 'The Demon Hand') 2:13
24. 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles' End Credits 0:35