This music is still good! It is more in the style of Dance-Pop with R&B flavour of the time. Most of the songs feature the vocal stylings of Martha Wash. It holds up well compared to the atrocious Trance music. Overall if you like any Euro-Dance or Dance-Pop artist or group from the 80's or 90's, you'll like this.
1. Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
2. Here We Go, Let's Rock & Roll
3. Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...
4. Just a Touch of Love (Everyday)
5. Groove of Love (What's This Word Called Love?)
6. Live Happy
7. Oooh Baby
8. Let's Get Funkee
9. Givin' It to You
10. Bang That Beat