刚看完电影来找原声,希望还有资源下载, 配乐真的很优美浪漫,确实是佳作.
网友评论:Jocelyn Pook -《威尼斯商人》(The Merchant of Venice)[APE]
lauren_verycd
2009/01/31 17:36:24 5楼
举报
bambino111
2009/03/12 08:27:18 7楼
举报
clairekang
2009/03/29 19:21:19 8楼
举报
闻人彧秋
2010/06/05 00:17:20 15楼
举报
译的不好,请多关照
Hayley Westenra -
Bridal Ballad
新娘的悲歌
The ring is on my hand,
戒指在我的手上啊
And the wreath is on my brow;
花环在我的眉梢
Satin and jewels grand
绸缎首饰和金银
Are all at my command,
都在我掌握
And I am happy now.
现在我是要幸福的啊。
And my lord he loves me well;
我的主人哪他深爱着我
But, when first he breathed his vow,
他用初次吐露出的誓言
I felt my bosom swell -
充满了我的胸膛
For the words rang as a knell,
可现在这誓言却如丧钟一般
And the voice seemed his who fell
只为我那深爱着的主人已经永远陨落在了
In the battle down the dell,
战争的深渊中。。。
And who is happy now.
现在谁还会幸福啊。
But he spoke to re-assure me,
新郎他再一次地向我许诺终生啊
And he kissed my pallid brow,
他亲吻我无力的双眼
While a reverie came o'er me,
我唯有依仗幻想
And to the church-yard bore me,
才进入这婚礼的教堂
And I sighed to him before me,
我的回应声若游丝
Thinking him dead D'Elormie,
天国里的德罗米尔,来做我的新郎吧
"Oh, I am happy now!"
哦,现在我感到了幸福!
And thus the words were spoken,
那些话语已经出口了呀
And this the plighted vow,
那些誓言已经被听见
And, though my faith be broken,
尽管我的信仰泯灭了啊
And, though my heart be broken,
尽管我的心如死灰
Here is a ring, as token
此时此刻,我已戴上了戒指
That I am happy now!
我要的幸福啊!
Would God I could awaken!
仁慈的主啊,您是否能听一听我的祈祷啊
For I dream I know not how!
长夜孕育着我的不安
And my soul is sorely shaken
我悲伤的灵魂颤抖啊
Lest an evil step be taken, -
生怕魔鬼将我捕获
Lest the dead who is forsaken
生怕被我抛弃的那个世界的他
May not be happy now.
此刻误解了我这佯装的幸福啊





ADAM漫步云间
2008/05/20 14:55:09 1楼
举报
非常感谢!很喜欢这部电影 尤其是原声,最爱!