vision releases JAZZ NO JAZZ, a new collection that you’ll find particularly interesting: 14 tracks chosen with careful attention from the best of the jazz that you could define as “contaminated” from electronic to other musical genres such as Soul, Swing, Samba and Nu-bossa.
More so, JAZZ NO JAZZ includes “contaminated” jazz from the 1960’s and ‘70’s that gives a true touch of class to this release. Other than including tracks with very particular sounds researched from the best of our and the international music scene, this album also proposes a larger search toward refined melodies and sophisticated ambience to give you moments of pure, relaxed diversion.
Many, many prestigious names including: Shaun Escoffery, poet of nu-soul; Incognito, remixed by Jazzanova, leader of funky ‘70; Marc Moulin, master of jazzy-lounge, Nicola Conte, quintessential in the sound defined brazilectro, Waiwan, Eli Goulart, Banda do Mato, the amazing Blaze and NuSpirit Helsinki, some of the projects most followed today.
And, no less important are the contributions from Cool D:vision’s new acquisitions. Just listen to the beautiful “unknown” Donati who, with “Human Being”, closes the sequence. An extraordinary contribution that offers you a taste of upcoming new album.
To listen to, to have, to collect, to give as a gift, to consume, to dedicate to fine pallets and to those that never tire to know products of absolute musical range.
1. Blaze "Gloria Muse"
2. Shaun Escoffery “Let It Go”
3. Incognito “Get Into My Groove” (Jazzanova Re-Groove Mix)
4. Les Hommes “Intraspettro”
5. NuSpirit Helsinki “Trying (Butti49 Nu-Niveau Mix)”
6. Marc Moulin “What?”
7. Eli Goulart E Banda Do Mato “Meu Samba” (Nicola Conte's Bossa Ahead Remix)
8. Nicola Conte apresenta Rosalia De Souza “Samba Novo”
9. Infracom! pres. : “Cupid & Orlando”
10. UCJ “Nothing That You Can For Me”
11. Waiwan feat. Loretta Heywood “Feelin Me Feelin You”
12. DNA “Turkish Flamenco”
13. Mystic Diversions “Calling My Mermaid”
14. Donati “Human Being”